Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Continuing Evolution Of Milly

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Continuing Evolution Of Milly
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, some of you have followed the saga of Milly, and how she came to be one of my models, after I met her in the ‘hood. I have to say that even though Milly has a lovely figure, she really didn’t fit my idea of a model, until she showed me her slender and high arched 7s. You guys already know that it took a while after we met before she decided she could trust me enough to shoot with me. I like finding diamonds in the rough, and to me, feet trump anything else pretty much.

I think that Milly wasn’t paying too much attention to her looks when I met her.

-

The first two images are from the first two shoots that Milly and I did, and I must say that I was a bit taken aback by the Pebbles Flintstone hair, but I didn’t want to push her too much. Milly is not as old as she looks, but for some reason, she didn’t seem to notice that her choice of hair and dress were making her look rather matronly.

-

So I took her shoe shopping before our third shoot. The hair is a bit lighter, but the bun top remains.

-

She showed up with her usual hair on our third shoot, but after one look, I asked her to let her hair down, and the transformation was dramatic.

-

So something clicked after that, and on the fourth shoot, she showed up with a shock of blazing red hair, and a very dramatic flair. I could see her confidence growing by leaps and bounds, and reveling in her sexiness. I told Milly from the get-go that I hired her for her feet, but that I felt she had much more potential than she was showing. I could see that everything I told her had sunk in, and now she couldn’t wait until the next shoot…

-

…which turned into this. Milly cut her hair, and dyed it blonde, which gave her a very starkly different look, but now she’s taken it to the next level by dyeing it platinum and growing it out. The last pic on the right was one she sent me yesterday, as we’re setting up to shoot again. I love the power of positive reinforcement, people. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent transformation

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur with DSensationalSoul.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fantastic. I do like girls with big looking feet. Reminds me of Charlie B.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the stages through her evolution. Good read [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this has bee a long, and often frustrating process, but I'm happy to way it turned out because it opened up a world of possibilities for Milly that she wasn't even aware of. It was after we did our first shoot that Milly told me a guy would visit her store from time to time and comment on her feet. I told her that the guy probably has a foot fetish, but that had never occurred to her since she was not really aware of foot fetishism at the time. The last time we spoke, she told me she's considering doing foot worship sessions.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links