Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » @misslovelytoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @misslovelytoes
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello wusfeetlinks, just a short snippet of writing about the feet of @misslovelytoes

Normally I wouldn't rant about just any pair of nice feet, but when it comes to Ashley, there is no substitute for words of gratitude and ADORATION.

Having stumbled upon her profile a little over a year ago, I decided that from the very start she had one of the most CREATIVE nail techs I had ever seen. Her feet looked like no other and they were consistently such high-quality pedicures that would literally make you stop what you were doing to zoom in and take a closer look.

This coupled with her desire to show off and express her feet (while her boyfriend doesn't even have a foot fetish) in a way that got her to go all in for the foot world even expressing her own LEARNED desire for other women's feet through mutual foot worshipesque pics on her profile with other foot models.

Now I could go on for days about how seductive and CUTE she sounds when she posts videos, but I will let the pics speak for themselves. I am grateful to have found these feet and to be able to share them with other foot fans is a true honor to her. She lies feedback on her page, so be sure to subscribe for the good stuff. I am thinking of posting stories and experiences in the foot fetish talk section once I have more time as I enjoy writing as well as feet [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning feet. She has gorgeous nails that are magic. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdv0210
Board Regular
Member # 29093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdv0210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logged in (a rare thing) to say this:

IMHO, the Instagram revolution just goes out to prove a few things...

- Instagram is a viable new source of truly excellent content
- Women are better at knowing what men want than what men think they want (some of the best content I've seen is on IG vs. paid sites run by male photographers)
- Many of these women are extremely talented photographers and the creativity continues to amaze me. What we don't see is trial and error setting up the right shots, lighting, all the deleted pics that weren't good enough for upload, etc. That must be extremely time-consuming. They are truly impressive and just plain very good, probably naturals at it. Ashley is one of the best.

Think about everything they have to maintain and the time they have to put into this stuff. I wish I had the kind of commitment about something that even once-every-couple-of-months posters on IG do about their posts -- many don't even sell pics or run paid campaigns or expect donations, so the motivation is very pure and coming from the heart. And they put up with a bunch of a**hole comments too while they're doing it, which leads many of them to quit. And yet many continue to plow on. We need to appreciate that.

Go ladies go!

Now... when is Instagram going to give us more than 640x640?!?!? :-P

Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Kittytoes
Board Regular
Member # 49579

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Goddess Kittytoes   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Kittytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What he said, hear hear! She's got some serious skills if this is all her own work. I'll have to follow her.

I have a guy friend who would go BANANAS for her long toenails.

--------------------
-Kitty

Http://Goddesskittytoes.tumblr.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap she has great feet. Once again, thanks for posting! Also, what xdv said...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xdv0210:
Logged in (a rare thing) to say this:

IMHO, the Instagram revolution just goes out to prove a few things...

- Instagram is a viable new source of truly excellent content
- Women are better at knowing what men want than what men think they want (some of the best content I've seen is on IG vs. paid sites run by male photographers)
- Many of these women are extremely talented photographers and the creativity continues to amaze me. What we don't see is trial and error setting up the right shots, lighting, all the deleted pics that weren't good enough for upload, etc. That must be extremely time-consuming. They are truly impressive and just plain very good, probably naturals at it. Ashley is one of the best.

Think about everything they have to maintain and the time they have to put into this stuff. I wish I had the kind of commitment about something that even once-every-couple-of-months posters on IG do about their posts -- many don't even sell pics or run paid campaigns or expect donations, so the motivation is very pure and coming from the heart. And they put up with a bunch of a**hole comments too while they're doing it, which leads many of them to quit. And yet many continue to plow on. We need to appreciate that.

Go ladies go!

Now... when is Instagram going to give us more than 640x640?!?!? :-P

They now allow 1080X1080, butI feel like I'm always posting such large images that they are hard to see on the screen. 640 is to be mobile device friendly [Big Grin]
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdv0210
Board Regular
Member # 29093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdv0210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha, learn something new every day! How do you get 1080x1080?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

quote:
Originally posted by xdv0210:
Aha, learn something new every day! How do you get 1080x1080?

The same way as you do when you download an image directly from the desktop or laptop on instagram. View Page Source and search for .jpg, it now has available photos in size up to 1350 X 1080 (Vertical Images), but the square images are only 1080 X 1080. Horizontal ones tend to be smaller and have 1080 as the larger side and the other edge could be quite small, like 500 or 600 depending on how far the ratio extends. Hope this helped! [Cheers]
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

-

-

-

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like fun;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdv0210
Board Regular
Member # 29093

quote:
Originally posted by nicetoesplease:
The same way as you do when you download an image directly from the desktop or laptop on instagram. View Page Source and search for .jpg, it now has available photos in size up to 1350 X 1080 (Vertical Images), but the square images are only 1080 X 1080.

Excellent!! Thank you!
octopussy
Board Regular
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octopussy   Email octopussy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous toes....!!!! just a bit too long the toenails...Love to see them shorter, but as square as they are..
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links