Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bespectacled Brunette Soles (Cubicle Cuties 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bespectacled Brunette Soles (Cubicle Cuties 2)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I have treasured this since I shot it in the late summer of 2013. She's one of my "cubicle cuties" -- girls all smartly and professionally dressed in a black skirt and white blouse, looking very demure, BUT ... with her beautiful bare soles exposed to show her soft and sensual side (although that's mostly for us foot lovers and I'm sure she had no idea that would be the perception for some of us!). This particular girl is, no doubt, my favorite cubicle cutie.

It was so hot on the lawn and I was having little luck getting anything. But over in the northwest corner of the lawn there was a little shade and as I walked over I saw beautiful shapely little bare soles propped up -- and tried very hard to keep my mellow going. As I got closer that got harder -- I could see a brunette in glasses, her black high heeled pumps on the ground under her chair. I sat down very nonchalantly but she is nobody's fool and I could see she was observing me with an air of mild bemusement to see what I was up to.

And sure enough, I did something really odd! I took out a camera and pointed it at her and began to film! She was very mellow about it, I sensed a feeling of intrigue about this novel experience. I believe her to be smart and savvy (and kindhearted too because she took mercy on me and let me shoot unimpeded) and knowledgeable about my purpose for shooting, because she would peer at me very discreetly now and then and wriggle or scrunch her dead-sexy, shapely, plump toes and soles around. Her feet are obviously very tender and sensitive, and they were still flushed pink from their uncomfortable confinement. She seems to have maybe stepped on the lawn or rubbed her feet against the chair a few times because there's a tiny bit of dirt on her heels and soles. She would wriggle and flex her feet around after peering at me, then text, and I have always wondered if she was sharing this strange event with a gal pal.

She reminds me of the sensible, smart, attractive friend of the obligatory blonde star of a romcom -- always ready with practical and well-thought-out advice, really together. Her toes, which were done in red, were so plump and juicy, it's almost unbearably attractive.

When I watch this, and believe me it's a standard, at about five minutes in she recrosses her ankles. Let's just say, up til that point I'm already totally transfixed by her, and when she does that I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sexiness of the view -- in other words, I'm not that familiar with what happens in the clip too much later than that, if you get my drift!

At the end she put her feet down, but not without giving an amused look at them, and then down at me, as she did so. Just look at the last (montage) vidcap of that -- that look on her face is why I will love her ... always.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh she is cute.. . very cute! Her feet and beautiful. nice work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Oh she is cute.. . very cute! Her feet are beautiful. nice work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, very nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice! Look how tight she is scrunching her toes in the second pic! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a cutie, just want to cum all over her!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you could capture some of my coworkers feet!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the glasses and the hair, gives that cute and sexy librarian look. The hair comes down and the glasses come off and damn.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links