Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Behind the scenes from last nights photo shoot :-)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Behind the scenes from last nights photo shoot :-)
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Kittytoes
Board Regular
Member # 49579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Kittytoes   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Kittytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Natalie,

Just want to say how much I like your work. Even doing the little bit I do, I know how much work goes into it all from keeping feet in shape to shooting and editing to getting your material out there and bought. Thanks for doing what you do and putting out such quality images.

--------------------
-Kitty

Http://Goddesskittytoes.tumblr.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChernBarnOwlFan
Board Regular
Member # 49562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChernBarnOwlFan   Email ChernBarnOwlFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love your work Natalie.

I hope that with the green polish you're gonna wear sandals and St. Patrick's Day.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so absolutely sexy and completely beautiful!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Natalie......I'm a member of your site because of the pics you posted here. I just wish you had a *few* videos on the site for download. Your feet are heavenly....Your immaculate soles....I can just imagine how much my tongue would tickle those toes as it slides between them and licks your tender arches..... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific head to toe.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are drop-dead gorgeous Natalie...and your feet are simply perfect. As a member of your site can I ask a question? Why are there no video clips? I understand that you could sell them as custom requests...but even a few short clips would be great. A little toe wiggling and flexing would probably give me a stroke!
Thank You Hon......Love You and your sexy feet!
[Kiss]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Kittytoes:
Hi Natalie,

Just want to say how much I like your work. Even doing the little bit I do, I know how much work goes into it all from keeping feet in shape to shooting and editing to getting your material out there and bought. Thanks for doing what you do and putting out such quality images.

Thank you kitty. Glad you appreciate what we are doing. Hope you are enjoying the foot community. [Smile]
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by ChernBarnOwlFan:

I hope that with the green polish you're gonna wear sandals and St. Patrick's Day.

Thank you [Smile]
It was a little cold for sandals but I definitely shared my feet and green Pedi with Dave and all of you on St. Patty's Day!

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by ChernBarnOwlFan:

Thank you [Smile]
It was a little cold for sandals but I definitely shared my feet and green Pedi with Dave and all of you on St. Patty's Day!

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
You are so absolutely sexy and completely beautiful!

Aw thank you so much [Smile]
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
Thank You Natalie......I'm a member of your site because of the pics you posted here. I just wish you had a *few* videos on the site for download. Your feet are heavenly....Your immaculate soles....I can just imagine how much my tongue would tickle those toes as it slides between them and licks your tender arches..... [Jerkoff]

Hi there! Thank you so much. I'm happy you liked our posts and my feet enough to get a membership [Smile]
I hear you on the videos. It is definitely something we want to add.
Keep imagining and enjoying [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links