Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sara's Smelly Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sara's Smelly Soles
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I filmed this during Thanksgiving break, the campus was a ghost town so I figured it was a good time to pick up some outdoor b-roll for a project. While filming, I noticed Sara walking towards me, head buried in her phone, I was able to capture this on video…I was tempted to tape my approach but decided against it.

We talked for a bit and I found out she was a freshman from out of state and wasn't going home for Thanksgiving, instead waiting for x-mas break. Sara is cute, not a knock out, more of a girl-next-door type. She was very laid back and soft spoken.

After chatting for a few minutes I asked if she'd model her feet for me, she just shrugged and said "Sure." Almost as if this was an everyday occurrence to her. We found a picnic table nearby and the rest is documented on video!

Sara had the smelliest pair of feet I've come across. We were outside, it was a bit windy, but once her boots came off I immediately could smell her feet. It was that familiar corn-chip type smell. There is a point in the video shortly after her boots come off that Sara looks down at her socked feet and frowns as if she even realizes her feet smell.

I was able to capture a good amount of footage in her socks before getting her barefoot. Her feet were pale and chubby, honestly not really my type but I'm sure some of you out there will appreciate them. I forgot to get her shoe size, maybe the smell made me lose my train of thought… [Laugh]

Clip available in my store.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd luv to bury my face in those soles fresh out the boot [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!! [Drool] What FootLongSub Zero said!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find, Moriarty. Thanks for posting. I saw her video up in your clip store for roughly the past week, so I was wondering what the full story was behind her.

I would guess roughly a 7 regarding her shoe size.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about the smell, but she looks like a cute girl. I don't often see the combination of long nails and pudgy (slightly) feet & toes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely shaped feet, and I'd have been thrilled to have had her foot skank waft my way.

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Nicely shaped feet, and I'd have been thrilled to have had her foot skank waft my way.

[Drool]

Glad you liked them! If you are into smelly feet, you'd have loved to be there.

--------------------

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro those toenails tho...!!!
[Drool]

I would love to get my nose in between her toes for a bit!

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww I think she is a cutie and has cute feet too [Wink] ... and I would also to have liked to experience that smell fresh out of her boots [Mmm]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic work! I think she is amazing, a genuine girl next door type, and those thick soles and toes look like they would smell amazing! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Glad you liked them! If you are into smelly feet, you'd have loved to be there."
Comment by Moriarty

Yes, yes and yes ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better than a cute girl with smelly feet!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely hot.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Fantastic work! I think she is amazing, a genuine girl next door type, and those thick soles and toes look like they would smell amazing! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Thanks! I knew there were guys on here that would love her. When I saw her walking towards me she was just too cute to pass up.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links