Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sabina Round 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sabina Round 2
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post more if you like this one. I've been experimenting with a new lens to get ultra high res detail of every single line in her soles.

I also got to worship them, but that's another story...

-

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky guy to have worshipped those soles. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are nice soles! [Smile]

Hope to see more and hear aboutyour worship story!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked if it was ok for me to film it and she was cool with it.

-

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Another outfit:

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Now those are some fine soles [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she's absolutely incredible. And those beautiful feet. Can we see her toe tops? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! Beautiful soles, good work!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's terrific, my kind of girl.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
OMG she's absolutely incredible. And those beautiful feet. Can we see her toe tops? [Jerkoff]

-
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Obligatory non-foot shot.

-

Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deviant Feet:

-

Did she enjoy it?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:

-

Did she enjoy it?
Yeah, she stared at me intently the whole time, and it was actually a little hard to eye contact. I think she may actually like me a little bit, but she's kind of young, lol.

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving that first shot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links