Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girl Presses Her Bare Soles Against Windshield

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl Presses Her Bare Soles Against Windshield
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randomly came across this video on YouTube. It looks like it's some sort of home made foot fetish video, where a few friends are having fun at what looks to be some sort of tailgating event, and they're having the girl sitting in the car humorously showing her bare soles. She hangs them out of the car window to start, but my favorite is when she then presses them flat against the glass of the windshield. She has some really nice soles and some really nicely shaped feet, and the girl herself is relatively cute.

-  -  -  -
 -  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bvXKRg07rQ

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you, but this girl can play around in my car anyday [Mmm]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl is all-around cute, but great toes and legs.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this. It was originally from the Youtube user myfetishesonly, whose channel was sadly closed.

I have another one of her putting her feet up indoors on a table (if anyone wants it, let me know).

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. Good out the window video before the glass pressing in the video too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Badass !

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Fuck......... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

I have another one of her putting her feet up indoors on a table (if anyone wants it, let me know).

That is a great idea.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it:

Heidi-s slender wrinkled soles and long toes (-m-XE4hW4CU): https://mega.nz/#!xskixISb!PawkpsEbCXSDuQT97rKAAmHEr8NHFdPrTPos5J9hbNI

If anyone wants the original of the OP: Heidi's car soles (drnvWI--0vs): https://mega.nz/#!M9sBjZBR!4aoH074QymcBFvPPkJoBh-EFUen-DLkhRFvuW08RhpI

Enjoy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Thanks for these, man. She's terrific.

--------------------
-hyp

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links