Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jasey Rae's Soft Soles Before Her Massage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jasey Rae's Soft Soles Before Her Massage
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh the ever so teasing, Jasey Rae! This is the set where I went for broke and just rubbed her feet without permission, but more on that later.

This set was done following several others. We had some time left, but the weather looked like it might turn to rain. We decided to try one last spot real quick and lucked out when we found no one around. It was probably empty due to the fact that it looked like it was going to rain soon. Oh well, our luck!

We shot this set pretty quickly on a bridge that went over an old canal lock. It's in a little historic town I've used before and I'm always a sucker for a neat/interesting spot. As the shoot went on, we did feel a rain drop or two, but nothing to warrant stopping us.

Once I had enough photos for the set, Jasey was still laying on the bridge from doing some pose shots. I was shooting her from behind, and that's the part of this where I got brave. Now normally, you see, Jasey loves to tease me. She loves to flaunt the goods and keep me wanting them. She's legit told me, when I've asked to rub her feet in the past, that I did get to touch them when I wiped some dirt or debris from them. I just look at her and say no way. She says yes way and keeps me denied - laughing about it all the while. But today was different.

Today I went and grabbed her feet without asking. I pressed my thumbs into her feet and just started rubbing them. She uttered something about me being bad or brave, but I was too involved with those super soft soles and plump pudgy toes to care. I just kept rubbing and did so for about half an hour. That's when the rain began to fall and we were out in the open. Sadly I let go of her feet and she proceeded to tell me how awesome that felt. I was so happy and then she told me how lucky I was. And that, she was 100 percent correct on. I was lucky. Maybe, just maybe I'll be lucky enough to do it again. Then again, knowing her, I'll probably have a bunch of wiggling toes and wrinkled sole flexes to gaze upon without being able to touch. Oh well, she is an A+ tease and that's something I sure do enjoy!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some times you just have to grab life by the soles lol
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, those are some teasy soles for sure.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles. I can see why you rubbed them without permission [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Awesome story Patrick!! I was looking at Jasey's soles while reading and just drooling! [Laugh] You did the right thing, sometimes you just have to seize the moment, and Jasey's soles are worth seizing!!!!!!!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
: [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is super cute...love that smile
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links