Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alba-esque frisky feet (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alba-esque frisky feet (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I saw this girl from behind -- she had long straight blonde hair and her cute little feet up, her black and white sneakers on the ground below her chair. Her feet were about a size 8. She was very aggressively caressing her feet together. And right off the bat there was no one sitting in front of her. So I got over there and sat right down!

And I was very surprised to see a very Latin face peering out at me from under that hair! Right away I got a Jessica Alba-esque vibe from her, I mean the Latin features combined with fair hair. I really dug it and I REALLY dug the way she was trying to start a fire with all that furious foot rubbing so I got right to business. Man are her feet cute, soft and slender, and they seem to be incredibly sensitive, or why else would she be rubbing them together like that? Unless her feet are very itchy, lol.

She saw my camera before it was even turned on. She looked at it with a very neutral expression, and during the next 25 minutes she just continued to look at it with that same neutral expression, text, and rub her beautiful feet together. Sometimes she did the whale tail thing with her feet, with them sticking out in very different directions, and not really moving them, so I edited that part out, and this clip has only the best poses and footplay from the time she was there.

After about 25 minutes I got a text from my boss that I HAD to answer so I had to put the camera down and respond. Soon after I did, while I was still in an exchange with him, she put her feet down and left. I guess I could have been annoyed, but then again I had got almost a half hour of her!

Believe me, you will love this Alba-esque chica and her sexy, sensitive soles.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a hottie!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa yeah [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has delicate soles [Smile] Nice [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah her feet look long, but I think it's because they're extremely slender, which gives an impression of length.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Yeah her feet look long, but I think it's because they're extremely slender, which gives an impression of length.

One of my models, Madison, was the same way. She was a size 8.5, but her feet looked so damn long. Would be two great sets of feet to pose side-by-side, that's for sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links