Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Size 12 Artist's soles -- MASSAGE and TICKLING!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 12 Artist's soles -- MASSAGE and TICKLING!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Remember this girl?

-
 -

I shot her several times around the park and library in 2012 and 2013, but then didn't see her after that. Her feet were so big and long, and I loved her uniquely funky look, guessing that she was a Lower East Side artistic person.

Well, it turns out I was partly right.

I'm sitting on the L train a few weeks ago, in a seat near the doors, and I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up and standing over me is this tall blonde and it's the girl! Now this has never happened to me before. I did meet the "Perfect Brunette" once after having shot her soles, but she didn't come up to me and tap me on the shoulder! So this girl looks at me and she points her finger at me and wags it up and down, laughing. Long story short, she says she's always been curious about what I was doing so she decided to ask me about it when she saw me on the train. I tell her and she tells me not only does she not mind but it's the most adorable fetish ever. I ask her if she would consider posing for me and she tells me normally no, but she's an artist and she's waiting for her latest to go public so is in a lean period and she's open to a funky gig to get by in the gap period.

So I suggest I film her as I massage her feet, then tickle them. She says massaging is ok but no tickling as her feet are just too ticklish. Eventually I sweeten the pot enough that she agrees to be tickled too, but she says she will kick and buck, so I suggest I get some kind of restraint thing to hold her ankles and she laughs nervously but says ok. We eventually went to Central Park on as warm day and shot it! Her feet are even bigger than I thought -- size 12. She likes to wear cowboy boots. When I massaged her big feet she told me all about her art and so I muted the sound on the clip for that part. She really enjoyed the massage, as her big feet are very sensitive.

She had been sick before we shot and was getting over a cold so when we did the tickling, and put the restraint on, it seemed maybe she was a little desensitized to the tickling which was good for me because even desensitized she was still really yanking her legs when I'd hit ticklish spots! We agreed that maybe we can work together some day when she's feeling 100%, but then I may need people to hold her down! There are TWO clips, massage and big sole tickling.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story...gotta love the artsy types.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever you say girls are watching you, I always wonder if they really are. Not because I think you're lying, it's just that it's hard for me to tell if someone's eyes are on me or looking past me. But then there's this. Great story. Love a size 12 and pretty face.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

The camera is on my lap as I sit on the lawn. Under those conditions, if the girls eyes look straight into the lens, imo it's a safe bet she's looking at the camera.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

... although I would have taken the opportunity to face plant those soles.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, nothing better than a big pair of feet.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a perfect encounter! [Joint]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links