Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful Feet in Spring (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful Feet in Spring
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**NOTE ** In case the photo aren't showing up correctly (the image hoster seems to be having a bad day!) you can view the entire gallery over here: Gallery

Hi guys,

Here are a couple of new photos featuring the girls of my town and their pretty feet.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action or TiA Video Clips.

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 27, 2016, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i get the name of the girl whose feet are on the 4th photo, with blue-green polish?
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This town has some beautiful women.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case the photo aren't showing up correctly (the image hoster seems to be having a bad day!) you can view the entire gallery over here: Gallery

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
Can i get the name of the girl whose feet are on the 4th photo, with blue-green polish?

You mean the fifth photo? Her name is Katharina ==> http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/katharina-new.htm

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super-excellent, as always. I love the way you decorate their feet for the shoots. Thanks man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:

You mean the fifth photo? Her name is Katharina ==> http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/katharina-new.htm

Cheers,
-Hal-

These ones http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/BeautifulFeetinSpring2016042710Apr/ToesinActionBeautifulFeetInSpring005.jpg ?
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

@elmagico -- Yes, those beautiful feet belong to Katharina. She is originally from Eastern Europe.

-Hal-

--------------------

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Thank you [Smile]

Can i ask which country from Eastern Europe?

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

And where can i see more samples of her? [Smile]

Im looking at your previous posts at Contribution section, but i cant recognize her

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing photography Hal [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Thanks, guys.

@elmagico: She is originally from Kazakhstan.
I found three photos of her from another session on Wu's contribution pages.
Not only does Katharina have beautiful toes, she also has amazing soles ;-)

-Hal-

-

-

-

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, stellar stuff, my friend!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links