Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Becky's Foot Massage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Becky's Foot Massage
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video took a long, long time to organize but here it is….finally!

Becky initially agreed to do a full shoot over a month ago but then was hesitant and cancelled two separate times. I pretty much gave up but decided to give it one last shot and sent her a message. I didn't hear anything back for a few days so figured it was a lost cause. Then, on Friday i get a text from her saying she would do the shoot but she didn't want to show her face….that didn't appeal to me so I decided to do a little more convincing ($$$ [Thumbs Up] ). She agreed, with a few conditions, but everything was finally set.

Becky starts off showing her sneakers before taking them off to reveal a pair of sweaty pink socks. She even comments in the video about how she wants to wipe her feet off before I touch them because they are sweaty! I get her to do a good amount of toe wiggling, scrunching & spreading before I start the long massage which she ends up loving! She has an amazing pair of very soft soles!

Unfortunately, this will probably be her last video but I was able to get everything I wanted in this one! Big thanks to everyone who's supported my store. It's because of you I was able to get this video done! Have some more great models coming up very soon!!!!

Clips available in my store.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sure the private hang outs, without the cameras involved, will continue? lol
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
i'm sure the private hang outs, without the cameras involved, will continue? lol

I'd love to say yes but probably not. She's off and on about the whole foot thing, one day she's game the next it's "too weird".

Add to that, she has a boyfriend and I'm not looking to get caught up in any sort of unneeded drama.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$ [Thumbs Up]

Money always works for me too. It cuts through all the bullshit and gets straight to the point! Fine looking woman with great feet!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the persistence, a very pretty girl.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome job Moriarty!!!! I am soo glad you got Becky back!!! She is one hell of a catch!!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:

I'd love to say yes but probably not. She's off and on about the whole foot thing, one day she's game the next it's "too weird".

Add to that, she has a boyfriend and I'm not looking to get caught up in any sort of unneeded drama.

completely understandable. oh well, at least you had some fun with those wonderful feet while it lasted.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet and sexy soles [Hump] [Mmm]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links