Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nikki Loves Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikki Loves Me!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, maybe the word "love" is a bit of an exaggeration, but you can always tell when a model really likes you by the way she takes the time to send you impromptu foot pics. Sweet Nikki left New York for Chicago last week, and on the train ride there, she took this nice pic of those awesome feet of hers with that crazy arch. I can't say that I don't appreciate that kind of love.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool from her [Big Grin] has she turned some heads towards her? Mine would lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
That's cool from her [Big Grin] has she turned some heads towards her? Mine would lol

She has indeed. Because Nikki lives in southern California, she gets to wear open sandals year 'round, and she tells me she gets comments on her feet all the time, which is not surprising to me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool, always nice to get an unexpected foot pic from someone, especially when they have amazing arches like that!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

BTW, she promised to send me more, so stay tuned...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She sent me this pic on Friday, where she's heading from LA to San Francisco with one of her photographer buds.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer arches! Definitely in my top 3 of the entire www

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's another treat from last night. It's Nikki getting archy at a jazz club, and thinking about her poor arch starved friend in New York.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those spectacular arches...o.m.g..I love them.....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my 1 to 10 scale... she's over 9000!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She did it again!

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And again today, with a pair of stripper heels I gave her some months ago. Her arches kill me every time.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links