Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Customer Service Rep Size 9 Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Customer Service Rep Size 9 Soles
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alena was resting her feet on the bench, in downtown core of the city. Alena is a banking customer service rep, it was her lunch time and I decided to approach her with her big feet up on the bench. At far distance I was suspecting a size 8.5 but it turns out to be a size 9. I asked if alena can help me pose and she thought it was a bit strange but she was kind enough to help out. It was after her work, she kinda hesitated a bit because her big soles smell. Took me a while to convince her and turned out she helped with her big soles!

-

http://clips4sale.com/101615

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
= )
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see more of her:)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Would love to see more of her:)

Will submit pictures in contribution in a day.
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey aznfeetish!

Not sure if you got my PM but I remember you saying something bout the free clip you were going to give me! Let me know what's up pleaaaaase. I'm eagerly awaiting to see it 😃

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links