Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Katie's Yoga Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katie's Yoga Soles
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was carrying a few boxes of equipment when I literally bumped into Katie outside my studio. She was coming straight from a yoga class that is located in another studio. Katie is a very cute 20 year old, with beautiful blue eyes. Looking down I saw a beautiful pair of feet wearing flip flops. Katie was about to go on her way when I said "So, you do yoga, huh?"….I know, a cringe worthy attempt but it's all I could muster at that moment. Luckily, Katie didn't go running after hearing my pitiful conversation starter.

We talked briefly before I asked her if she would consider modeling her feet for me. Katie laughed and said "I always get comments on my toes when I'm out!" She talks about this in the video, guys seem to be attracted to her toes….I can't blame them! Katie declined my request to model her feet but she was too cute to let run off. I decided to sweeten the deal and offered her some $$$. She was surprised, thought about it for a few seconds, then agreed but said she only had 10 minutes.

Well, 10 minutes turned into almost a full hour of her modeling! She is a non-stop toe wiggler with beautiful, slightly dirty soles from yoga class. Tons of toe wiggling, scrunching and toe spreading!

We had a great time filming this and time flew by.

This first video is the hour's worth of content edited down. I'll be uploading the full hour in parts very soon.

Clips available in my store: http://clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
already bought, an awesome clip!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, Moriarty. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That toe spread! Wow!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute and has nice feet. Nice find.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent feet. Loving the slightly dirty soles.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
That toe spread! Wow!

Patrick

She calls them "monkey toes" in the video and says how she's good at picking up and grabbing things with them [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's top shelf, fersher!

That is definitely a cringe-worthy line, yeah. "So you breathe, huh? Yeah, me too. In, out; in, out. I know, huh!"

Great find!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already bought it too. LOVED the toe movement and I can't wait for the rest of the footage.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10/10!!!!! Awesome find! I am toetally in love with her feet! And those toes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh the power of money and I can imagine the power of those toes. Very nice, great looking feet.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
10/10!!!!! Awesome find! I am toetally in love with her feet! And those toes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Hoping to get her back and put those toes to good use!

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see those soles splattered with cum [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is heaven and a great way to find real life feet from women in the real world! I love your approach as it reminds me of some of the great foot troopers out there who've approached random female strangers for feet! It is not for the light of heart and takes skill of a confident man to achieve such successes! Thank goodness this random encounter was left to chance in your capable hands since she is now receptive to the idea of her feet being shown, rather than freaked out had she been introduced by someone less down to earth.

Keep up the great work and more hot random women from real life!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links