Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet on staten island ferry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet on staten island ferry
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A young college age lady next to me on the staten island ny ferry dons these skimpy flops on revealing her shapely feet and toes. She was oblivious to me while her face was in her phone. I couldn't keep my eyes off them! What you think?
http://imgur.com/
http://imgur.com/NiH1JWk
http://imgur.com/5WIRzBn

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed one
http://imgur.com/cpSnj7p

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now they are nice feet. I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off of them! [Bow Down]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
A young college age lady next to me on the staten island ny ferry dons these skimpy flops on revealing her shapely feet and toes. She was oblivious to me while her face was in her phone. I couldn't keep my eyes off them! What you think?

Too bad I live in the Bronx!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Lol..the ferry is free of you ever ride it.
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Lol..the ferry is free of you ever ride it.

I know. I usually don't get down that far but maybe I should!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i may , theres some sexy ass feet in da bronx as well 👌🏼
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet!
We can say our entire city of NY has a lot of beautiful feet floating around. I can't begin to tell you how many I encounter both at work in West Midtown, & out here, in SI. Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet so much I often bite off my own toe nails and art at the same time.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are lovely! Thanks!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devine pinkie toe. Thanks.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links