Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One pic...Many wrinkles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One pic...Many wrinkles
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a friend of mine who's willing to let me shoot some videos of her feet. Today I told her straight up that I had snapped a candid pic of her soles (linked here) and she wasn't upset at all. She was actually intrigued by the response of everyone who replied.

When I gave her the feedback from the other topic, she sent me this and told me to upload it for you guys to see what you thought.

-

I don't know about you guys, but I think these are some of the best soles I've ever seen. By far the best soles I've come across in person.

I'm looking at getting a C4S site up and running with some cheap and quick amateur shoots to start. I'm pretty sure she's open to foot worship, hose/nylons, heels, and (best of all for me) smelly feet talk.

Thoughts? Do I get this C4S up and running a.s.a.p. or what? As I said in a previous topic, the more replies, the better. She actually doesn't like her feet and the feedback from the previous topic really boosted her confidence, which is all we really need to get the ball rolling here.

Thanks everyone!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id like to see some sole flexing and toe spreading!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen lots of soles on the web man, she takes the cake. I would personally love to see her do some intense scrunching and pointing to display those marvelous wrinkles. Great find!
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the wrinkles. Would really like to see more [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific arches on her, let her know.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feedback guys! Time to invest in some equipment and make some videos. It would be a shame not to give you guys this content.

Tough thing to gauge would be foot worship. We're actually pretty good friends, so she may feel a little weird about it because she knows I have a foot fetish as well.

If she gets past that, you and I will all be in for a treat. (Especially me, lol

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links