Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy brunette soup soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy brunette soup soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
htp://clips4sale.com/40361

Super sunny day at lunchtime and by some miracle ... the lawn is open! So I'm there and things are happening, I'm having a good day. The main reason it's a good day is this gorgeous brunette, who I'm guessing attends one of the colleges near the park because she looks too young to be working in an office, maybe 18 or 19. She's so pretty she should have her own show on Nick! She's enjoying a soup and bread combo, and the sheer, soft, high-arched PERFECTION of her size 7s is on full display, her feet propped up happily as she enjoys her lunch and the fantastic weather. You could ski on those arches of hers! The only downside? Her seat back is pointed out from her soles, meaning it might block her face in the shot. But the good news is I can sit super close because no one is blocking me from doing so, and so I get right in the sweet spot -- we can't have the seat back blocking the view of her pretty face!

So I skootch right up and sit down and take out the camera. I'm so close I can reach out and stroke my fingernail up an exquisitely curvy bare sole. She did that thing girls sometimes do when I shoot vid of them at very close range -- she leaned forward, possibly to spook me into thinking she's about to give me a piece of her mind, but I stick to my guns, because her feet are that beautiful, and just keep shooting. She sits back and continues to enjoy her lunch, first the soup then a hearty piece of bread (which looked delicious), then finally she slid her fanny forward a little and got into some fun texting with a friend, which seemed to really amuse her as she smiled a lot. Every once in a while she would discreetly peek down at the camera (look carefully at the second cap and you can see her peeking over her bread!), but she really did not seem to mind my shooting -- as she kept her flawlessly gorgeous bare soles pointed at me for over 20 minutes. (I edited it down to a very nice twelve minutes or so.)

When she slid her hiney down to do some texting she grabbed the little toe on the top foot with the toes on her other foot, and sometimes gently caressed the top of the little toe with her other toes. Completely transfixing! I have a thing for long hair too, and her lustrous mane of brown hair makes an amazing segment even more irresistible.

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So fucking CUTE!!! [Drool] [Smile]

I really enjoy your posts, man. Keep up the excellent work! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look in increadible!!!! [Drool] I love how you catch the sunlight hitting them just right, they just look so tasty! Keep up the amazing work!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn what a hottie
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links