Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tracy Takes The Fourth (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tracy Takes The Fourth
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's hoping every one of you had a safe, fun and happy Independence Day, from Tracy and yours truly.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wahooo!!!

Is this the final shoot of hers or is there a chance for another?

Any videos?

Thanks

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Wahooo!!!

Is this the final shoot of hers or is there a chance for another?

Any videos?

Thanks

I did four different looks with Tracy on Friday, all with video, except for the last looks, which can be seen on This thread. I will continue to work with Tracy, even after my site is gone, simply because I truly enjoy having her as a subject.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool..very glad to hear we will continue to see her...she is one of if jot my favorite models from your site.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM, Love it that Tracy's feet look smelly... [Drool]

I'm going to bet that those aren't the shoes she walked in with, those look like they have never been worn.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam! Great pics of Tracy [Smile] Quick question- whatever happened to your model Jenisa?
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Hey Adam! Great pics of Tracy [Smile] Quick question- whatever happened to your model Jenisa?

Thanks. Jenisa got married and moved to Florida, then we lost track of each other, but she was great.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
MMMMMM, Love it that Tracy's feet look smelly... [Drool]

I'm going to bet that those aren't the shoes she walked in with, those look like they have never been worn.

We bought those shoes on the same day of the shoot, just for the occasion, but you better believe Tracy will be walking in those puppies as soon as I'm done using them on a couple of more shoots...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We bought those shoes on the same day of the shoot, just for the occasion, but you better believe Tracy will be walking in those puppies as soon as I'm done using them on a couple of more shoots"...

[Thumbs Up]

Would still love to see the shoes she was wearing; her feet look ripe... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"We bought those shoes on the same day of the shoot, just for the occasion, but you better believe Tracy will be walking in those puppies as soon as I'm done using them on a couple of more shoots"...

[Thumbs Up]

Would still love to see the shoes she was wearing; her feet look ripe... [Drool]

I don't have a picture of the shoes she was wearing that day, but they looked very similar to these ugly Birkenstocks

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photo. Love it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links