Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » EXCRUCIATINGLY ticklish soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXCRUCIATINGLY ticklish soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the first time a girl ever REALLY spoke to me after I shot vid of her, and this led to a fruitful friendship!

It was in 2012 and I was very disappointed to show up at the park when its website said the lawn was open, only to find it was closed. I was really eager to shoot, so instead of leaving, I walked around the alleys of the park, then in front of the library, for THREE HOURS. In the late afternoon, I was pretty tired and decided to go home. I walked one more time around the library and I saw soles! She was exotic looking and had tinted hair, and her cute soles were really propped up nicely, her black boots on the ground below her, white socks peeking out of the tops of the boots.

So in order to shoot the vid I would have to do the very embarrassing thing of sitting on the sidewalk and taking out a camera, which of course is what I did -- at this point I would have got naked in order to get some footage. Naturally this attracted her attention IMMEDIATELY. This is the moment of truth -- either the woman doesn't like it and puts her feet down and maybe even chews you out, or her curiosity and bemusement gets the better of her, and she leaves her feet up for the experience of having her bare soles video'ed by a stranger. To my immense relief, this girl was so sporting. She gave me the funniest looks, very sly, very bemused, the whole time. Her soles looked very soft and very sensitive, and as it turns out, my instincts were 100% right!

She wriggled her feet around at me from time to time, her expression showing that she was entertained by the attention as I was by the sight of her bare soles. Now and then she would put them down (and I'd stop shooting) but then she'd see I would lower my camera so after a minute or so she'd put her feet back up and cross her ankles and of course I'd promptly start shooting again. Finally she put her feet down, and I put the camera away and was getting my carcass off the sidewalk when she said to me, "it almost tickled me to have you do that." I laughed and asked her what she meant, and she said, "my feet are excruciatingly ticklish -- I was worried you would lean over and tickle them because if you did I might kick your head!" She went on to tell me how her brothers used to pin her down when she was being annoying as a girl (apparently, often) and tickle her feet until she nearly had asthma attacks! I thought to myself, hmm, and started a whole new conversation with her ....

My favorite moments were when she looked at the camera so most of the caps reflect that, lol

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots...great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links