Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Frisky, playful soles of little sweetie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Frisky, playful soles of little sweetie
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This girl had raven hair, which I love, and the sweetest and most innocent little face! Her poor tender tootsies -- long, slender, smooth and highly arched -- were evidently aching from a day's walking in high-heeled strappy mules and she was resting them in the park for a while, and the redness of the tender bottoms of her bare feet was apparent! (I got there moments after she put her feet up -- nothing else was doing and I didn't want to miss a second!)

When I first sat down to shoot was was taking selfies and that's where the clip starts. I was a little too eager to get every second and a tourist noticed I was shooting and went over and told her, standing between me and the girl. (I edited that part out.) I got ready to deal with the situation but I heard her laugh and saw her wave her hands around and the guy just looked at me and then walked off. She laughed again and took out her earbuds. (There was a Shakespeare performance in the park and I think she wanted to tune it out, and frankly I can't blame her.) So since her feet were VERY MUCH still on display, and she had basically disregarded the guy, I thought I'd go back to shooting.

So I did ... for a half hour!

Way too much material to put on a clip, and believe me it was hard to trim it down, but I think I have chosen the most adorable moments. She obviously liked the music she was listening to as her feet were very happy and dancing around. She often looked at the camera with her quirky little smile and even seemed to be sure to keep them pointed at me. I love her sweet little face and big innocent eyes. I think she is a New Yorker, as she had the vibe of someone who had just got out of work, and was killing time to go off and meet someone. Her poor tender soles got less and less pink as she rested them -- I was almost tempted to get an ice cube from somewhere and ask her if she'd like me to run it along her soft pink soles to cool them off. Her beautiful shapely smooth soles were so frisky! There was lots of wriggling around, dancing, and even a little rubbing.

I actually ran out of internal space and had to switch over to the memory card and she sat there looking at me quizzically as I urgently switched over, but then I raised the camera lens again and she went back to dancing her bare feet all around. She's all SORTS of adorable and so are her bare soles!

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you like her -- I do too, but for a slightly different reason!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow......... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, free Shakespeare performances can be... Well... Yeah. Really for Ian McKellen-level actors.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a very interesting mouth. Glad she played along! Love a girl with that spirit.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links