Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miss Natasha’s bed slave (pix and clips)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miss Natasha’s bed slave (pix and clips)
mia
Elite Trooper
Member # 16133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia   Author's Homepage   Email mia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

NEW CLIP UPLOADED TODAY!--And available on sensualsubmission.com
Miss Natasha’s bed slave
When Miss Natasha kicks off Her shoes for a night of dancing…well, Her feet get a little dirty—LOL! But when She arrives home She only allows Her slave to dress Her for bed. In the morning, AFTER the slave has made breakfast, then it will be allowed to use its’ tongue to clean Her feet. All was proceeding exactly as Miss Natasha commands until She discovers the retarded slavegirl has prepared eggs. “I spit on eggs and you eat!”

After suitable corporeal punishment—in addition to the disgusting humiliation of eating the “spit-eggs” at Miss Natasha’s feet—the slave is permitted the pleasure and honor of performing a pedicure on Her Owner’s magnificent slim size 10 feet. Sadly, it fucks up this task also and Miss Natasha immediately puts the it facedown and tramples it. This is the life of a slave under the rule of Miss Natasha.

-
 -
 -
 -

Clip:
http://www.sensualsubmission.com/samples/2016/v_natasha_bed/natasha_bed_short.mov

-

-

--------------------
mia

Posts: 313 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky slave!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links