Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tracy Meow (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tracy Meow
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing Tracy J needs no introduction to most of you, as she's truly one of my legendary models. She will be featured tomorrow in her next to last set for The Fair, dressed like Cat Woman, and kicking ass all over the place.

Just so you guys know, the last issue of Feet Fair will be the 26th of September, so if there's anything you've wanted to purchase, or if you've ever wanted to join the site, this would be a good time to do it.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video clips for this set are now in the Clip Store

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would so love those feet round my cock. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the look of her feet in those mules!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha...what a unique and fun shoot with Tracy!

She looks like she played the role very well..will certainly check her out;)

Is this the absolute last of her?:|

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Hahaha...what a unique and fun shoot with Tracy!

She looks like she played the role very well..will certainly check her out;)

Is this the absolute last of her?:|

Yah, Tracy's a kinky girl, and this shoot was up her alley. I have two more sets of her, but at this time, I only plan to use the set with her wearing the cork wedges, possibly for the last issue.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love her...she pushes all the right buttons!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
I would so love those feet round my cock. [Jerkoff]

You're not the only one, bub. [Laugh]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy has some of the best milf soles around!! [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
funnyvibz
Board Regular
Member # 32730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for funnyvibz   Email funnyvibz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, will you be taking your site down completely or just won't be able to join after Sept 26?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by funnyvibz:
Adam, will you be taking your site down completely or just won't be able to join after Sept 26?

It will be down completely, I won't have time to do shoots or updates.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those arches and soles are very nice.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:

[Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Hump]

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by ou:
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:

[Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Hump]
You're telling me, I'm completely addicted to them.
[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links