Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Questionable contribution (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Questionable contribution
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?! [Eek!] [Puke]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not quite sure how Phil feels about this, but if it's a big issue to a lot of you, I can certainly bring it up with him.
This was, is and always will be a Female only website..whether or not this is anyone's thing or someone gets offended, it should go. [Thud]

[ August 25, 2016, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuck.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
I'm not quite sure how Phil feels about this, but if it's a big issue to a lot of you, I can certainly bring it up with him.
This was, is and always will be a Female only website..whether or not this is anyone's thing or someone gets offended, it should go. [Thud]
Well said Norcal, well said. As Tone Loc once famously said, "ain't no plans with a man." [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about this and past threads on the board about non-female feet...it seemed the direction was to be female feet only.

It wasnt stated to exclude anyone, but to keep the site in a more stable state and not end up like DOSF where it is just about anything goes!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone upthread said the mousepad would be a better fit for this. Not true -- the mousepad is 100% female feet just like Wu's.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if we should add 'female' to the wording on the Welcome section of the website!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not even going to look so I'll take the word of my fellow forum members. Politically incorrect or not, transwhatevers have no place here.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

For the powers that be...our questionable gender poster has more pics but this time not showing face or genital tip offs!

http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/mariaJ2016082807Aug/

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am forwarding this thread and the link to Phil. It'll be pulled. It looks like, however, that there has been more than one submission by said contributor.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The set has been removed.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Thanks Phil, Patrick.

Not a hater but it is a bit misleading of the poster!

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Phil, these are also the same person and should be removed as well:

http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/mariaJ2016082807Aug/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links