Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Korean ultra-close ultra-wrinkle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Korean ultra-close ultra-wrinkle
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This girl is 1000% Korean -- I know that face well! I went to high school with a bunch of Korean guys and their sisters all had this exact face. But those girls who were teens in the 70s sure as hell had different figures! They were all short, with small wide feet, but this girl is about five foot nine, with big size 9.5 feet! That's what a generation of good nutrition and participation in sports will do for an immigrant population. She was relaxing on the lawn, on a pretty crowded day, as usual for millenials totally zoned into her iphone. There were people sitting in front of her and about ten feet away, but I had literally not taken my camera out of my bag in about four days so I was damned if I was going to let this opportunity get by me! I went over and sat about five feet away from her, so I was really close to her, and also really close to the people already sitting in front of her. The things I do for my art!

So as I was closer than I usually sit, her face got kind of blocked by her own feet, but in this case it meant I was close enough to get the extensive network of wrinkles all over her soles! Even on the balls of her feet. Wow. When I took the camera out and put it in my lap, it seemed to me that she was watching, but when I looked in the viewfinder she seemed very, very involved with her phone, and that's the way she stayed the whole time I was shooting. So I kept thinking, "does she even know what I'm doing?" but fortunately when I got home I reviewed the footage and saw that on a few occasions she shot super-quick peeks down at the camera to see if the cam was still pointed at her bare soles. It was! She stayed that way for about a half hour, her feet moving busily about the whole time, but rather than putting all that in the clip I just chose a nice ten minute stretch.

She had a pair of big long leather sandals under her chair and eventually she put her feet down and slipped them loosely into those sandals. I remember those Korean grandmothers -- I can only imagine how relentlessly this tall gal's little old "halmoni" must tease her about those big feets of hers! [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Korean girls...lovely soles!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl's feet are very different from the wide peasant feet I remember Korean girls having when I was a teen.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to this girl [Mmm] and here is for "wide peasant feet" [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links