Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall Asian-American girl's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall Asian-American girl's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I usually shoot girls with only perfectly maintained and clean soles, but I am totally willing to make exceptions now and then! This tall Asian-American girl had been wearing some really old, beat up Birkenstocks and there was some kind of grody dirt or grime on her soles (from walking in them all day I'd guess). There was also a pretty slight pressure callus on the ball of each foot, not too bad. But she was such a cutie and had this great bird-of-paradise eye makeup on so I just had to sit down and shoot (plus I hadn't really got anything in several days, lol).

She had about size 8 feet, I'd guess. She looked to be about five seven, tall for an Asian girl. She was on the phone a few times, plus she spoke to some guy who came along and asked her about her tatts, so I could hear she's clearly an American girl. She knew what I was up to right from the start. At first she gave the camera this really long look and I wondered if she was going to say something, but then she went back to her phone, but many times after that she came back to look at the camera some more, although not nearly as long or intense as that first look.

She moved around a lot and sometimes put her feet down but I edited out all the stuff that's less than 100% dead on. She also had her feet amazingly posed for quite a while and I got ALL of that! Eventually she put her feet down, and slipped them back in the beat up old sandals. I waited for about another ten minutes to see if she'd slip them back off again but she didn't so I left to look for other opportunities. About thirty seconds after I left, she did. I went over after that to see if I could grab some footage of a middle aged blonde who had her big feet propped up on the fountain, but she put her feet down as soon as I took the camera out. Then it got dark so I left. Thank God for the Asian American cutie is all I have to say!

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm late but BRAVO on this majestic find as well as the big footed luggage girl.

You are hitting some home runs lately.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good score, Bro!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! She's a winner!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really! Clip completely bombed. It's still on my store but I moved it off the front page.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links