Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Voluptuous brunette ultra-closeup soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voluptuous brunette ultra-closeup soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

It's getting close to the end of the prime filming season, and the weather is great so I was out in force! Lunchtime often isn't that good -- too crowded and people are putting their feet up less -- but sometimes women come to the park at lunchtime so they can put their feet up. Like this super sexy gal -- a voluptuous brunette with a pretty face and silky brown hair, she sauntered her well-fed self onto the lawn and took off her Candy's, putting her small, shapely feet up for a well-deserved rest as she rested her juicy, curvaceous bottom on the little wooden chair. NICE. But ... problems: 1) she had the seat back facing opposite her face and 2) there were people sitting all around her. So if I was going to shoot (and I definitely wanted to), I was going to have to sit close, because the nearby people were in the way, and because I had to shoot under the seat back. Was it worth it? Better to check first -- because sitting really close is riskier than sitting 6-8 feet away, my usual distance. So I passed her once, casually glancing at her soles as I walked by. Yes! they were in great shape, she obviously grooms them VERY well and they were also cute and shapely, about size 7. So ok, I'll take the plunge.

I walked past her again, then sat down right in front of her "foot chair." Nonchalantly took out my camera. Put it in my lap. Pointed it WAY up, because her soles were really elevated compared to the position of the camera. In fact her bare soles were really pretty close to my face! They were definitely LOOMING. I began shooting but the problem with sitting this close is, sometimes, you're too close and her feet actually block the view of her face. This was happening, so I'm not quite sure how long it took her to notice I was shooting, but notice she did. Despite the fact that she was wearing shades, it eventually became clear that she was peering down at the camera lens over the edge of her juicy toes, and sometimes she would slide over sideways to get an even better look in. I'm pretty sure that she shot a phone pic of me at some point too.

This went on for about twenty minutes, until eventually she put her feet side by side. The angle wasn't that great at that point so I packed up and left (my legs were killing me too). Such a long segment, how was I going to edit it down? I decided to cut out all the parts where her face was behind her feet and she wasn't paying attention to me at all or moving around. The resulting clip is mor manageable and great stuff. And I'm happy to relate that, right after I got up, she slipped her Candy's back on, and just a minute or two later, Miss Thing took herself back to her office to have her power-curves admired by all the guys (except the ones who like waifs -- lol). And we all know some of those guys see Miss Thing's Candy's and right away start dreaming about seeing what her soft curvy sensitive soles look like -- well, we don't have to dream because here they are....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY BE-JEEBUS BATMAN !!!! [Eek!] [Bow Down] Even before I opened this thread I just KNEW from seeing the subject line that this was going to be great.... AND IT SURE WAS! HOME RUN!!!! [Drool]

God it looks like you were close enough to smell them. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I'm glad you like it. I LOVE it. I can't look at this, like to upload it or vidcap it, without stopping to salute it the way it deserves. [Laugh]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yendor34
Loyal Member
Member # 45730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yendor34   Email Yendor34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's HOT

--------------------
Yendor34

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links