Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Elsa from Frozen" from a Webs and Tiaras youtube (soles, toenail painting, etc)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Elsa from Frozen" from a Webs and Tiaras youtube (soles, toenail painting, etc)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok youtube recommended I look at this. Man, and I thought I was weird.

Ok I am, but this shit is even weirder!

These "Webs and Tiaras -- Toy Monster Compilations" videos are hugely popular. So far they have over three billion views. These actors are seen by more people than many TV shows. What is really up with them is anyone's guess. Apparently most of the viewers are small children, but there's some seriously weird psychosexual stuff going on in some of these videos. For instance many of them feature the heroines being pregnant -- that is a huge meme in these things. The scenarios they put these cartoon characters through are so lurid and bizarre.

And the performers and the people who upload them are so secretive. No names given. I wouldn't be surprised if there are are subliminal messages in the videos teaching the children to kill their parents upon the speaking of a code phrase, then Vladmir Putin can take over Europe! [Evil Grin]

But enough about that. This video has a typically bizarre and inane scenario -- spiderman asks Elsa from Frozen to come run around outside with her, and she does, but barefoot, as she has just painted her toenails. She runs through a swamp and cuts up her feet and huge bugs are crawling on them -- bugs and cuts crudely added into the video. She does have cruddy soles for some of the video though, for those of you who like that. Then, a doctor shakes some flowers over her feet and they become clean. That is when we get a very nice moneyshot of the actress's wide little feet. Unfortunately she holds her soles into the camera much better for the shots when all those stupid bugs/cuts effects are being added, but the shot of her now-clean feet is pretty damn good too. As that's my thing I added that vidcap a bit larger. lol

The video is here, for those who want to see it. No, I will not add a clip. Maybe someone else will. I personally want to clean my eyes with bleach after watching this. By the way, for the gay blades out there, they did one of these with the spiderman guy's feet too. I didn't watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaQj3HizxVg

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -  -  -

And the moneyshot:

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought the Scooby-Doo fanfiction from 5 years ago was weird...

(Ugh, I know, but parents check out what their kids are interested in.)

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What in the living hell................
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

The really weird thing about so much fan fiction is the underlying sexual current, often very strangely expressed. Like the fan fiction that has characters having sex with each other.

I think it might be a product of the American prudishness about sex. We're fine with heads being sliced down the middle, but sex gets an X rating! So it comes out in these weird fan fiction "shippings."

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah there are several offshoots of this, a guy dressed up as Spider-Man interacting with people dressed up as Elsa. Some go even further with people dressed up as Mother Gothel, Rapunzel, Maleficent, etc. And most (not all) feature foot shots or feet in general.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's two...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

And one more:
 -
 -
 -
 -

That's a pink Spider-Girl/Woman by the way.

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am going to go out on a huge limb and declare that the director has a foot fetish.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ok, I am going to go out on a huge limb and declare that the director has a foot fetish.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

DirectorS, plural. All of the sets of screen caps represent a different channel run by completely different people, apparently done in their respective living rooms. So that's four different directors with a thing for feet, apparently.

The channel with Mother Gothel has two videos that show the Disney princesses/heroines doing things with their feet like drawing.

How did I find them, folks may ask? They're all clearly in the thumbnail, probably SPECIFICALLY to let people who are into feet know that some bare feet will be featured at one point. This HAS to be by design.

-
 -

--------------------

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, nice find!!! Someone posted a comment in one of the vids that they should do a "who can make their man cum first using only their feet" challenge... I tend to agree [Big Grin]
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find!! Those are some lovely soles! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links