Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dating site girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dating site girl
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a girl I met on a dating site. She's a 19 year old petite blonde. I told her about my foot fetish on the second date and her response was, "really, feet are weird looking". I told her her that feet are a work of art and she said that she's gotten compliments before on them. So finally on date 4 she let me indulge. She giggled and got into it.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ September 24, 2016, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Just wow. I'm glad you managed to enlighten her on foot fetishism. Her feet should be shown FAR more often. What size are they?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 6. I'll get some more pics when I get more money. She likes having money spent on her which is why she's really going out with me, heh. I don't mind though. She wore white Chucks on the first and second date. I wasn't shy to tell her about my fetish, but didn't want to rush into anything sexual bc she said that any sexual relations wouldn't be fast.
On the second date she told me that her feet were killing her as we ate. I offered her a foot massage and she grinned and said, "that would be so sweet of you". As we drove off from eating I asked if she was ready for her foot massage. She said, "you're really going to rub my feet".
So we pulled off into a parking lot, and she put her feet on my lap. I removed her Chucks and socks and when her barefeet were revealed to me I couldn't hold it back much longer. The perfect time came when she said, "at least they don't stink". I raised them for a sniff and she giggled, then I kissed her sole. She giggled even harder and that's when I came out to her.
I wanted to pull out my rock hard dick at that moment and get a FJ, but she said it would have to wait.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!!! [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find! Great feet. Good luck going forward.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good catch.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I removed her Chucks and socks and when her barefeet were revealed to me I couldn't hold it back much longer. The perfect time came when she said, "at least they don't stink". I raised them for a sniff and she giggled, then I kissed her sole. She giggled even harder and that's when I came out to her.

luckyyyy mofo dangg [Tongue] ... her feet really are cute but you didn't verify her claim that her feet didn't stink when you sniffed them ... I bet they might have smelled pretty awesome especially if she had been walking around in those white Chucks enough for her feet to be "killing" her [Wink]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
I removed her Chucks and socks and when her barefeet were revealed to me I couldn't hold it back much longer. The perfect time came when she said, "at least they don't stink". I raised them for a sniff and she giggled, then I kissed her sole. She giggled even harder and that's when I came out to her.

luckyyyy mofo dangg [Tongue] ... her feet really are cute but you didn't verify her claim that her feet didn't stink when you sniffed them ... I bet they might have smelled pretty awesome especially if she had been walking around in those white Chucks enough for her feet to be "killing" her [Wink]
She had low cut socks on and they were definitely musky. When I got to the bare sole esp around the ball it had that foot musk aroma.
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She had low cut socks on and they were definitely musky. When I got to the bare sole esp around the ball it had that foot musk aroma.

niiice ... that natural girl foot musk aroma straight out of Chucks and sweaty socks must be amazing [Drool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man..you are absolutely correct. Beautiful feet. Surprises me that so many women have that " really" reaction. I've said this so many times...why would u pay to have ANY part of your body enhanced,(and some women get pedis every Fri like clock work) and look at you weird when complemented.
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice man, and just keep her indulged as well making her laugh too.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links