Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Coda (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Coda
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck on your future endeavours. Thanks again for all your contributions over the years!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you adam for many years of beautiful photograpy and attention to detail.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam you're a myth! Your models are wonderful!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<standing> <applause>. [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Fair Adam you're a myth! Your models are wonderful!

I'm a myth? Oh my!

I think perhaps you meant legend? [Laugh]

But seriously, thank you for the kind words.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A amazing end to a amazing site, Adam. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all you've done through the years. Thank you so much.

SIDE NOTE: What are gonna do with the DVDs?

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavors, Adam; your beautiful models have inspired me and then some over the years. Will you still sale your clips from your store? Again thanks so much for your GREAT works; you are most definitely a LEGEND, Bro!!! [Hump] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for my mistake, Fair Adam, i'm Italian, anyway, you're a legend! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Sorry for my mistake, Fair Adam, i'm Italian, anyway, you're a legend! [Wink]

No need to apologize, I though it was cute and funny.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the good stuff over the years Adam! Enjoy your retirement. [Cheers]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Sooner or later... you'll be back! [Cool] [Big Grin] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey footboy, I haven't left, and don't plan to leave, I'll just not be running a weekly website anymore. I'll still post some amateur stuff taken with my ancient camera phone, and maybe some professional looking stuff too. It just so happens that I have a two custom shoots planned out, featuring Tracy and Valentina, and since those will be done at the studio, I'll probably do a couple of sets just for my own collection.

BTW, for those of you who have asked about my un-posted sets, there were only four (see below), featuring Bri, Katniss, Nikki and Tracy. I will try and post some images here for free within the coming weeks, as time permits.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That shot of Bri looks stunning
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
That shot of Bri looks stunning

Bri's soles are to die for.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links