Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Vanessa 21 y/o Sexy Soft Latina Feet© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ©Vanessa 21 y/o Sexy Soft Latina Feet©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Norcal you have once again outdone yourself! I absolutely adore latina's, and she is stunning! Her smile, her body her feet everything!! [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

Glad you like her..is there a shortage of Latinas in Britain?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [Jerkoff]
Absolutely perfect. Her wrinkled feet are an instant trouser tent. [Jerkoff] She should definitely be a regular [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
 - [Jerkoff]
Absolutely perfect. Her wrinkled feet are an instant trouser tent. [Jerkoff] She should definitely be a regular [Thumbs Up]

Thanks! and yes instant tent! lol [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Oh my......

Oh my.... oh my fucking God.

I think it's time to check the official footboy1 Jerk-O-Meter© :

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

A very RARE perfect FIVE OUT OF FIVE on the Jerkometer© !!! [Eek!] CONGRATULATIONS PAL!!!! [Cheers]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Ok, so no one has asked here yet, so I'll ask the question that is just begging to be asked: What did they smell like ??????

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
 -

Oh my......

Oh my.... oh my fucking God.

I think it's time to check the official footboy1 Jerk-O-Meter© :

[Jerkoff]

A very RARE perfect FIVE OUT OF FIVE on the Jerkometer© !!! CONGRATULATIONS PAL!!!!

-footboy1

P.S. -> Ok, so no one has asked here yet, so I'll ask the question that is just begging to be asked: What did they smell like ??????

Haha you're too much. Of course, they smelled like warm tortillas fresh out of the oven [Mmm]
Hoping that photo will ease your pain about our team losing today. [Mad] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody has to ask just read quote from my sig.Love to be beneath her licking her sole sucking her toes and recieving a dominant footjob under her sole sweat looking up into her eyes [Eek!] [Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
And that wrinkled sole shot will keep me up for weeks [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

How about this one?
 -

So is everyone in agreement that she should be a regular model on Norcalfeet? [Woot]

[Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:
Nobody has to ask just read quote from my sig.Love to be beneath her licking her sole sucking her toes and recieving a dominant footjob under her sole sweat looking up into her eyes [Eek!] [Drool]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Of course, they smelled like warm tortillas fresh out of the oven [Mmm]
Hoping that photo will ease your pain about our team losing today. [Mad] [Cheers]

[Drool]

"Ease my pain" it did... AND my vein [Jerkoff] [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Don't EVEN get me started on The Patriots. But TB12 is back this Sunday, it's all good bro [Cool]

[ October 03, 2016, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:

So is everyone in agreement that she should be a regular model on Norcalfeet? [Woot]

Uh huh [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

[Wu]

--------------------

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As is always the case, a very well-done to you, buddy!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
As is always the case, a very well-done to you, buddy!

[Thumbs Up] Thanks!

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Anymore sole pics of her Norcal?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links