Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ravishing Russian soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ravishing Russian soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

So then this happened.

I always thought that "Ice Cream Bar" would be the ultimate candid sole tease. That girl, kind of intrigued by my peculiar interest in the soles of her bare feet, held them up and wriggled them all around as she gazed with curiosity into the camera. The whole time you could see she was thinking, "what is that stranger going to do as he sits in his home and watches this video?" She seems to feel the sensitivity of her own naked soles as the camera takes them in. Remember her?

-

Well, this Russian girl, who is STUNNING, is not so innocent! Does anyone understand human nature better than a Russian girl? And they're beyond being angry or offended by it -- they have this kind is wry amusement about the foibles of humanity.

So I'm on the lawn and it's close to the end of the season and I'm feeling sort of depressed that the lawn's been closed so much, and girls have been keeping their shoes on so much, that the number of clips I've shot is lower than in many years, and I look over and see a SHIMMERING mane of blonde hair, a pair of large, gorgeous feet up, each delightful toe bearing a splendid pearl polish, and my brain starts spouting all these OMG OMG alerts. Stop what you are doing and get in front of her. And I could do that because there was a space, although at the beginning there were a pair of cubicle drones whose feet I basically had to sit on in order to get this angle. After a few moments though they must have got up and left although I didn't notice, so intent was I on looking into the viewfinder. As I was walking by the girl (I'd seen her from behind at first) she was talking into her phone, then disconnected, so I think she was leaving someone a voicemail. She was speaking Russian. Based on where I was sitting and then of course the camera, it seemed clear she knew what I was up to, and she gave the slyest looks into the camera! When I saw her face I almost had a heart attack because she is FUCKING GORGEOUS. And her feet are across-the-board amazing as well, about size 9.5 or so, incredibly curvy, with some nice wrinkling when she flexes them, which she did at lot! As I passed her I noticed that her legs went on for ever and ever.

At first when I pointed the camera at her soles, holding my breath and hoping to GOD that she would keep her feet down, she just sort of had her ankles crossed in a kind of passive, generic way, and would just peek at the camera with a little smile on her face. Then after a few minutes, I guess when she realized I wasn't going to do anything crazy and was just going to sit there recording this amazing sight, she relaxed and had some fun with me. She is so beautiful that she must get TONS of attention from men, and I think a man just sitting there and very, very nonchalantly filming the bottoms of her bare feet might have been a first for her and probably very funny -- and then there's that Russian amusement at the silliness of human nature as well. She began wriggling her big gorgeous feet around in the camera, often looking down with a laugh on her perfect lips! And this went on and on, although sometimes when she was texting she would momentarily forget to tease me with her sultry tootsies. I sat there transfixed and as excited as it's physically possible to be! It seemed to go on and on but then the teasing reached a real fever pitch -- it really seemed to her to become even funnier, and with a smile on her angelically beautiful face those bare soles wriggled and flexed all around like she was trying to fly! At one point when she was texting she slipped her sunnies back on, I assume because she couldn't read her phone screen because of sun glare. Once those sunnies came down, her flirtatious sole wriggling really began ... I can't even describe it, you just have to experience it.

But all good things, and even all AMAZING things, come to an end. Finally she laughed -- almost audibly -- and bent her legs, pressing her soles against the chair (lucky chair). She sat there looking at me across those endless legs of hers, a wry smile on her face. I stopped shooting and then just sat there to see if she would put her feet back down, but her time in the park was over -- she put her avocado colored socks, then her big pink chucks back on, and off she went, straight past me, walking so close in fact that she almost brushed my shoulder and I got to experience her expensive, amazing perfume, which was completely intoxicating. I'll call her at LEAST five foot ten. This playful, wry Russian superbeauty will be etched in my mind ... forever.

-  -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, before this clip begins, there was about six or seven minutes that I shot this beauty. At first she just gave little bemused peeks at the camera to see what was going on. Here's a cap of that -- but this is not on the clip. The clip picks up where she gets flirtier and teasier with her feet, which I thought you guys would like the most. (I shot her for about 20 minutes but there are size limits on the clip host, and there's also only so much most guys want to pay for a clip, so I trimmed it down to about 12 minutes.)

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How not to fall in love with a girl like that!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm in love [Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, dude! Fantastic!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
"what is that stranger going to do as he sits in his home and watches this video?"

[Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
"what is that stranger going to do as he sits in his home and watches this video?"

[Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

Really man! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant count how many times ive jerked it to that video of the brunette. You do some awesome work RBS!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection...thank you for all of these masterpieces!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links