Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Queen Felicia’s Lessons: Lick floor, shoes, hose, feet! (pix and clip)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Queen Felicia’s Lessons: Lick floor, shoes, hose, feet! (pix and clip)
mia
Elite Trooper
Member # 16133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia   Author's Homepage   Email mia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

UPLOADED TO CLIPS SITE TODAY!

Queen Felicia’s Lessons: Lick floor, shoes, hose, feet!
slaves have soooo much to learn! Queen Felicia enforces Her superiority from the opening seconds of this clip ordering Her slavegirl to “kiss My ass!” Naturally this is a privilege and The Queen is immediately obeyed. A curtsy? Is this England? Queen Felicia pushes the slavegirl facedown at Her feet and commands Her to assume the incline position: nose to toes and ass in the air—just in case She wishes to beat the slave. Queen Felicia accepts the adulation of Her slavegirl while clearly enjoying the humiliation of a “former” human. “Worship the ground I walk on: now lick!” Out comes the tongue and the slave licks the floor at her Royal Owner’s feet—get a closeup POV view of the slave licking the floor with Queen Felicia’s foot shoving its’ face to the floor.
When the slave fails at even the most basic of tests, Queen Felicia beats her ass with a belt and makes it lick Her shoes clean. Again the slave is unable to perform basic domestic servitude tasks and The Queen disciplines by ordering Her property facedown and trampling the slave. Commanding the slave to flip over, Queen Felicia forces Her foot into its’ face and make it breathe in the strong odor of Her stinky feet. To complete its’ humiliation, the slave is ordered to lick Queen Felicia’s feet clean. What an effort to train this girl to perform even the most basic slave tasks!

-
 -
 -
 -

Clip:
http://www.divasdivine.com/tgp/2015/v_queen_blkwht/QF_black&white_short.mov

-

-

--------------------
mia

Posts: 313 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing! I'd do all that plus more!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links