Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Enormous, ITCHY laptop soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enormous, ITCHY laptop soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

The lawn opened at noon so I was there at about 12:30 because it takes a while for people to venture out onto it, and sometimes I can get there as late as 1pm and the lawn is still virtually empty. This day I was walking across the library terrace and saw the lawn was virtually empty, except for two people. One was a very tall girl with cranberry hair a sitting at a table on the lawn with her ankle boots off and her huge bare feet up on a chair as she worked on her laptop. (!!!) The other was a lady sprawled out of the grass. Problem was the lady sprawled on the grass was DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE "foot chair" of the tall girl. (!!!) This was going to be a challenge. I like to be inconspicuous, but there was a total of two women sitting on the entire lawn and they were sitting close together. And so I was going to have to go sit right between them.

But I got closer to her soles and knew that's exactly what I was going to do.

I settled in but was really close to the foot chair. In fact I could have reached out my left arm and stroked my fingernails up those huge foot bottoms. Huge ITCHY foot bottoms, I mean, because even before I settled down I saw she was scratching her feet against each other. I hoped this would continue, and it did. When I sat on the grass I saw her eye me over the screen of her laptop. When I saw getting my camera out I saw her once again peek over the screen, but then for a while I saw nothing of her. I started shooting and captured those big sile elevens wriggling and scratching and writhing in a really delightful way. Then, she peeked again, this time straight at the camera. In fact she seemed to know exactly where it was -- it was the first place she looked, and her eyes lingered for a few seconds. But then, to my relief she went back to her laptop -- and her wriggling. Her feet are SO big and also very sexy. She had those greyish brown ankle boots -- I think the color is called "taupe" -- that's really in fashion right now, good old, all-American shoe size visible on one of them. Inside them were tucked white ankle socks. So I shot this was for about twenty minutes, and during that time big itchy feet girl peeked several more times. I didn't get a super good look at her face but she had lots and lots of that cranberry red hair and her face reminded me a little of a very young, prettier Carol Burnett. She was really tall though, like almost six feet, maybe even a full six feet.

With the last peek she finally put those big long feet of hers down and I stopped shooting. I was hopeful she'd put her feet back up, or at least put the screen of her laptop down, but it didn't work out that way, and I saw in the meantime that many more people had gone out onto the lawn, including one I had to go shoot right away. I said to myself when I was done shooting that girl (who is another upcoming clip) I would come back and get an iphone shot of long tall itchyfoot Carol, but by the time I was done shooting the next girl, this one was gone and there were two yuppies eating lunch at her table.

I actually thought about reaching out and tickling her sole and asking her for the time, or maybe even just offering to scratch her poor devilishly-itchy soles for her, but in case she freaked out I didn't want to get booted from the park! Of course there's a big difference between looking (/filming) and touching. Discretion remained in control for another encounter with bare soles!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice clean soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, this morning I was in a place ordering breakfast and there was a Latin American family ahead of me on line. The teenaged daughter had the exact same ankle boots on as this chick had laying on the grass under her "foot seat" and it really made me flash on this girls big bare soles in my face, although the daughter was only about a size 7 or maybe 8.

I googled that type of ankle boots and while I didn't find the exact kind, this is pretty close. I can still remember them laying there, looking like boats, with those ankle socks peeking out ....

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An absolutely heavenly view, great post.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links