Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » EX's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EX's feet
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think??
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are bloody gorgeous. Would love to [Jerkoff] all over them. [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol believe me that was a daily occurrence [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are gorgeous. What size?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

There a size 7 1/2...

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

She was always barefoot too!!

--------------------
 -

footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles, I have some great sole pics of an ex too if anyone wants to see? they are meaty soles :-)
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover9637:
great soles, I have some great sole pics of an ex too if anyone wants to see? they are meaty soles :-)

Yep I want to see. [Hump]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

-

Here's another, man I miss these feet!

--------------------
 -

footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footman44 I'm happy to share them with you but its probably easier to share them on skype or something like that as not sure how to post pics on here like above or I would do that, just pvt msg me if you like
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

She was a waitress too, so she was on her feet all day in her flats and when she got home they most certainly needed attatetion!

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, too bad to loose those soles...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links