Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Addicted to wife's nylon feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Addicted to wife's nylon feet
Nylonic123
Board Regular
Member # 50215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonic123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,so I have a huuuuge nylon foot fetish and am lucky to have a girl in my life who likes to help me out with it [Wink]

I love worshipping her nylon feet from top to bottom until they're soaked so luckily for me she enjoys it too.

We tend to do some things to switch it up, like sometimes she prepares a "foot desert" which is her feet + nylons + whipped cream which I love to eat!

This was the time she sprayed it between her toes and got me to suck it out from her nylons
http://i.imgur.com/PkKANBq.jpg

Whenever I see her wear these, she has complete control over me [Drool]
http://i.imgur.com/l5ShDoe.jpg

Also I mentioned in another thread but recently she came home with these worn tootsies.
http://i.imgur.com/xCoxD6C.jpg

They were for the bin so she let me tear a bigger hole in her heel, stick my cock in, hold onto her foot tight and fucked it until I made a mess inside her hose.

Just thought I'd share some stuff, have plenty more pics of our endeavors. [Smile]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason I love it when I see women who have holes in their hose or socks in the heel or toes. I was watching a woman who was shoeplaying under a table at a MacDonalds one night. The shoe fell off and three toes were sticking out of her stockings that she was wearing. I immediately got a huge erection while watching her wiggle her toes before she put her shoe back on. Anybody else have these same feelings??
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really awesome stuff. Would love to see more.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my old gfs would wear pantyhose and she know that it was one of my triggers. she would wear them for several days with socks over them to make the scent more imtece. after three or four days, or maybe a week, she would make me sniff them. i'm getting hard just typing this.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonic123
Board Regular
Member # 50215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonic123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
Hey, Nylonic,

Thanks for sharing these pictures! Really liked the second one - alot! [Jerkoff]

Hope to see more...maybe some nice, nylon covered soles, too!

Here's a few more of when she wore socks + sneakers for the day, what a smell that was!

http://imgur.com/a/80Az2

quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
one of my old gfs would wear pantyhose and she know that it was one of my triggers. she would wear them for several days with socks over them to make the scent more imtece. after three or four days, or maybe a week, she would make me sniff them. i'm getting hard just typing this.

Yea, she does the same as she knows that's what gets me rock solid.

One of the best times was when she came home, took her shoe off, placed her nylon foot against the tip of my cock, slid the nylon off her foot and transferred it onto my cock in one movement and then let me masturbate off into her inside-out sweaty stocking.

This was a time we used a hairdryer on her already sweaty nylon feet to get them even more juicy before having some fun with them [Smile]

http://imgur.com/a/ly6AL

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!! [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mzami
Loyal Member
Member # 50358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mzami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links