Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Panty Humiliation (Pix & Clips)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Panty Humiliation (Pix & Clips)
mia
Elite Trooper
Member # 16133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia   Author's Homepage   Email mia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

UPLOADED TO CLIPS SITE TODAY!

Panty Humiliation
Princess is home after another fun late night, having creamed the boys in poker. Her maidslave is hard at work hand laundering Princess Britt’s undergarments but Princess discovers that, contrary to Her command, some of the panty crotches have not been pre-cleaned with Her slave’s tongue. It is mandatory that ALL DIRTY PRINCESS PANTY-CROTCHES BE LICKED CLEAN! Princess Britt immediately orders the slave to extend its’ tongue and clean Her dirty crusty panty crotch. To emphasize Her point, Princess Britt slips off the panties She has worn this evening and makes the slavemaid wear them on its’ face. “Hold still while I rub this dirty panty crotch into your face!” Keeping slaves humiliated and humbled is very important to The Princess, so She commands the slavemaid to remove Her black patent pumps and smell the insoles. The privileged slavemaid is also permitted to smell Britt’s moist and stinky nylon feet! What other way for the evening to end then to have the slavemaid lick Her pantyhosed feet and then Almighty Britt’s bare feet!

-
 -
 -
 -

Clip:
http://www.princessbritt.com/tgp/2016/v_panty_humiliation/panty_humiliation_short.mov

-

--------------------
mia

Posts: 313 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my gf dirty pantys. smelly and tastey
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links