Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Well Trained Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Well Trained Feet
Millington
Board Regular
Member # 44542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millington   Email Millington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another look, in case the message didn't get through you guys...

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're just begging to get this:

[Jerkoff]

Her arches are just beyond incredible!

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
They're just begging to get this:

[Jerkoff]

Her arches are just beyond incredible!

I think you might be right.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet [Jerkoff] [Big Grin] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBDABNF
Board Regular
Member # 32732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBDABNF   Email DBDABNF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Amazing feet!! So hot!!! congrats!!!! hope to see more of her =D
Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Yah, I think Yana is my best mature model since Mona Lisa, and while her arches may not be as high as Mona Lisa's, they are awesome in their own right.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Brother Adam. [Cheers] [Cheers] [Cheers] [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

A third look a Yana, please let me know if you want me to schedule another shoot.

-
 -

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love it!! I will be busy tonight looking at the mature arches of Yana! [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's another look at the best mature arches this side of Mona Lisa:

-

-

[ December 17, 2016, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it was a little awkward for her once the shoes came off, but you two produced some excellent work. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome Adam! Damn! I mean, AWESOME! What a sexy, classy woman and her soles have such personality.

I totally agree with your assessment on her soles being in the same league as Mona Lisa. M L has always been my favorite, but this beauty is right there with her.

Thank you sooooo much for finding her and sharing her!

SD

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thise arches are amazing and the wrinkles have me hypnotized. [Drool]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I'm sure it was a little awkward for her once the shoes came off, but you two produced some excellent work. [Thumbs Up]

Like I said, she was completely baffled when I approached her about foot modeling, but she emailed me last night about doing another shoot, so I think she has adapted. (lol) I'm planning to do more shoots with her after the holidays, so keep your eyes on this forum.

-

[ December 22, 2016, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links