Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiny footplay blonde's sensual soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiny footplay blonde's sensual soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, the store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had high hopes that the higher temps and sun would bring out some bare soles around the park, but it was so crowded in the immediate park area with the kiosks up and the holiday crowds (even though the holidays haven't started yet), no one had their feet up. (Some had their shoes off, but no feet up -- their feet just would have been in someone else's face). So in cases like that, I often take to walking across the library's plaza as well, which really just involves a longer circle, and in the mid fall that often yields good results.

So I was walking along and got close to the 42nd Street edge and saw nothing so was going to go back to the park, but I could have sworn I saw something in the corner of my eye, so I stood near one of the huge flagpoles and scanned all around. Nothing. There was a guy eating his lunch and then a really pretty blonde at the next table down with food wrappers and a soup container on her table so she had obviously just ate hers too ... but no feet, so I kept walking towards the stairs. All it took was one or two steps and I saw it -- her feet were bare and propped up! And they were gorgeous, and they were rubbing sensually together. That's obviously the whole reason I am there, the whole reason I spend hours looking around, but the guy eating lunch was in the way. Just my luck -- no one else was around but the opnly person nearby was EXACTLY where I needed to be to get coverage of her excellent soles. So I literally just stood there, near the flagpole, and waited. And good things come to those who wait, because he put his food wrappers in his brown bag and got up. I was over there even before he left, just to make sure I got the table! She looked up and looked at me and she actually laughed, looking at me hovering over the table waiting for him to leave so I could sit down.

So he left and I sat down. I took the camera right out, no pretense, because she had already seen me and laughed at me so what the hell. She had her little black leather jacket on, and camo pants, looking pretty fierce ... but then her soles looked SO vulnerable and sensitive. This drives me completely crazy. I actually slid my chair closer to her, making all kinds of noise, to get her soles and face better centered vis a vis each other, but she did not look at me. She resolutely looked away -- I think when girls do this, they don't want to spook you and think you'll stop filming if they look. But she periodically smiled as she texted, sometimes laughing, I assume because she was explaining what was happening to the reader.

So I had a chance to really get a good look at her bare soles. Shapely, small (I'll say about a size 6), beautiful red toes to match her red fingers, lots of wrinkles, and sexy little arches too. On the ground was a pair of running shoes in bright colors. And for the whole time -- actually from the second I saw her -- those tootsies never stopped moving, never stopped rubbing sensually against each other. I fantasized about how ticklish feet might be that spend so much time luxuriously rubbing against each other -- how much a beauty like that would melt with pleasure if you worshipped her feet. And her feet stayed up for so long, another 25 minutes after I started shooting. She was really tiny and exquisite, so I guess it didn't affect the circulation in her legs to have them up, but I know I would die if I had my legs up that long!

Finally some guy came along and sat right behind me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, and I could see he had positioned himself to stare at her vulnerable bare soles. I don't think she liked this. She seemed to be ok with me filming because of how subtle I was, but he was so hamhanded and leering that I think she decided the show was over. She put her feet down and this time I had the presence of mind to follow her tootsies all the way down, and catch the entire action of her taking out her little white ankle socks and putting them and her colorful running shoes back on. I think she was really teasing me with this because she did it slow and sensual. Also the guy behind me could not see this so it was sort of her goodbye to me, her lowkey admirer. I stopped shooting when the second running shoe went back on. I was about to get up when she put her shod tootsies back up on the table. I flipped the viewfinder back out and shot her shoe soles for a few seconds, but they were broad and black and I couldn't see her face any more, so I stopped after about 15 seconds. When I got up to leave I saw the guy behind us had left. I walked away but when I got to the flagpole I looked over and she was looking right at me, one eyebrow arched, a knowing smile on her face.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ November 20, 2016, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous writer soles. Definitely worth a lot of [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Writer?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd write with my tongue on her soles. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find, RBS. Like her playful attitude. The only thing (well, I'm sure there's many things) that I think could have made this encounter even better is if after she put her sneakers and socks back on due to the guy behind you that leered, and you got up and walked away after the roughly 15 seconds you shot of her with her sneakers on and when she was looking at you with the arched eyebrow when you turned around that one last time while standing at the flagpole, it would have been utterly amazing if she started taking her sneakers and socks back off again and while arching her eyebrow at you, sort of motioned back to the spot where you had been sitting with her eyes as if suggesting "Wanna continue?", now that the guy behind you had left.

Also not sure why everyone seems to be under the impression she's a writer. Haha.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK, beautiful
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I think to get that I would've needed one of those GoPro cameras mounted on a helmet. [Big Grin]

You can't film everything.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable gal and adorable feet!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had some really nice feet
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!!!!!! [Thud] This is my new favorite model!! She is absolutely delightful [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveLife
Major Player
Member # 50254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveLife   Author's Homepage   Email LoveLife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hottttttt!
Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I think the skin surface of her soles is really visible because I used a 4K hd camcorder and it wasn't an overly sunny day.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links