Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Solenation presents: asia station....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Solenation presents: asia station....
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a short trip to taiwan and kept hearing things about Asian girls being opened in front of the camera. This gave me a whole new perspective towards Asian girls in Taiwan. Girls are usually not shy and are very curious towards foreigners. This is my first experience with asking girls to show their feet in public and i tell ya, six girls I asked and 4 of them were willing to take off their shoes and show me their soles. What's even better is that they don't even ask what is the purpose of this is for. Another way to fish I heard is offer them for a foot shot and give them a souvenir from the west/north America, for example a key chain or something cheap. These girls would love that kind of trade off and pose their feet for you.

asia station: Laura's size 7.5 soles from hong kong " what is this?lol"

Heather introduced me to her new buddy laura, healther influenced her to model her feet and so she did. Found it a little bit weird but she understands that art is art. Had a great time with these two girls as i filmed, each of us shared our experiences in taiwan. Enjoy these delicious soles.

-

asia station: mew mew's size 8 slim soles "any pose you want!"

Mew mew is a student at college studying chemistry. I saw her sitting at the park bench waiting for her friends so I decided to give it a try. I told her the same story to other models that I am looking for street models. She was surprised and said "ah today is your lucky day" She was well dressed in nice skirt and long boots! she was planning to attend a banquet party at night and thank god she had the time for her to model those slim soles. Check out these slim soles! enjoy!

-

asia station: Gwen's size 8 soles " tourist? feet pose like this?"

Gwen was having her lunch break at a park, it was some sort of carnival happening there. I saw her eating her bun and playing with her cell phone. I approached her and told her I came to taiwan other than to have fun but also looking for street models. She thought it was a cool and fun idea and an honour for her to be infront of a tourist camera. I felt bad that she had to pose for so long and with such an uncomfy position. After filming I gave her a keychain from north america and she was so happy. I did hear that asian girls love western souvenirs, so even a buck keychain they would simply offer posing their feet infront of the camera for you.

-

asia station: Heather's size 7 soles "Oh you're a visitor? here are my feet!"

Took a visit in taiwan, heard most girls over there love western tourist and are very open minded to be infront of the camera. Also heard that taiwanese girls love selfies, nail art and being barefooted. I was walking around and trying to look for my first model. I noticed a girl sitting and having a smoke break. I approached her and started a conversation to her that I am a tourist and looking for street modelling themes. She was surprised and asked what kind of poses I need. I showed her and she thought it is very interesting that taking pics with being barefeet. This definitely boosted up my confidence in asia and I will sure hunt some more during the next few remainder of my days left in Taiwan. Enjoy.

-

http://clips4sale.com/101615

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yellow fever
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Hump]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these years I've been planning my vacations around amusement parks with amazing roller coasters (a huge love of mine). Maybe I need to try this!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
All these years I've been planning my vacations around amusement parks with amazing roller coasters (a huge love of mine). Maybe I need to try this!

Patrick

do it, go to parks, festivals, library, universities. I guarantee you can pick up 10 a day. no bs.
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

gwen's part 2 uploaded!
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
yellow fever

loooool

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links