Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Relaxing, Waiting for My Foot Rub

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Relaxing, Waiting for My Foot Rub
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of Silk wraps up 2016 with the model who most deserves it, Mindee. She's been featured in 13 different updates this year and modeled for even more sets that are coming in 2017. She's my muse and I could shoot her every day if I could. Above all else, she's the best female friend I've ever had in my life and I'm glad she enjoys modeling her size 8 feet as much as I love shooting them.

This set was done the same day that she shot her Wu's Feet Links feature set back in July. It was a super hot day when we shot this and I made her last set an easy one in a spot she could sit back and relax. The garden/park area we used was right by the river and once we wrapped things up with the camera, my hands were all over her feet, pampering them like they deserve. I didn't care who passed us by and saw my fingers between her toes. I sure wasn't going to stop.

Happy New Year everyone!
Patrick

-

-

And one more, this week's Photo of the Week, which will, as always, change to a new photo once next week's update is published...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning. Mindee never disappoints [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous soles, perfect shape. Lucky man getting to enjoy those. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkled sole freak
Board Regular
Member # 48478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkled sole freak   Email wrinkled sole freak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful lady! I am sure loving her cracked semi dry heels! Would love to see more from this lady!

--------------------
Rob

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! This gal is such a great friend of mine and I treasure every shoot we get to do. It never gets old. If you wanna check out all the sets she did this year, I tried my best to rank them in my order of preference. It wasn't easy. They were all good.

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2016/12/my-favorite-mindee-sets-of-2016.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure would be a tough task! I have to say, though, she sure looks pretty in that funnel cake shot, and I'd sure love to lick every drop of mix from her gorgeous feet!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to be the next in line to give her a foot rub, please.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee feet is very sexy always in sandals o flip flops, suculent soles, smells strong, stinky? Mindee sandals and flip flops smelly ??
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she still there?!! I will be on the next flight out!!!! [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links