Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Model Becki's size 5 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Model Becki's size 5 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becki is a beautiful full time model with some delicious size 5 feet! She is half Spanish but born and raised in England and has a very cute country accent! Becki was awesome to work with and was very open to the world of foot fetish, her high arches and perfectly painted slender toes were a joy to behold!!

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, Becki is sublime, you're lucky to have her as a model.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

She was very good company. She was telling me about some reality show she was watching and claimed that one of the women from that was Margaret Thatcher's(UK Ex Prime Minister) daughter. I can't remember now the name of the woman she said but I knew it was not Margaret Thatcher's daughter. So I made a bet, if she was right I would double her pay for the shoot and if she was wrong I got to suck her toes. She agreed thank god, so I googled it on my phone and of course she was wrong and I got my reward [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becki's beautiful, great addition to your models...and you got to suck her toes!! What did she think of it?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Becki is stunning. You are indeed one lucky guy to have her model for you. Her feet are sublime. I'm as intrigued as Moriarty. . what did she think of toe sucking? [Laugh] [Mmm]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Wow. Becki is stunning. You are indeed one lucky guy to have her model for you. Her feet are sublime. I'm as intrigued as Moriarty. . what did she think of toe sucking? [Laugh] [Mmm]

She wasn't ticklish, so my tongue between her toes didn't cause her to kick me in the face or anything [Laugh] but she was laughing and saying OMG! in that cute girly way. I didn't do it for too long maybe 20 seconds, but i'm pretty sure when she woke up that morning she never thought that would be how her day would end [Evil Grin]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do get the best models!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just saw the last pic. Those soles look amazing. I really do think im attracted to the shape of the sole
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are stunning. I don't know how you were able to suck those toes without having to finish yourself off
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG !!!! I can just imagine what they smelled like fresh out of those high heels !!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] Can you at all describe the scent ?????

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful woman with amazing feet. Lucky man you are being in the presence of those beauties. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
OMFG !!!! I can just imagine what they smelled like fresh out of those high heels !!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] Can you at all describe the scent ?????

-footboy1

Sorry footboy1, there wasn't much of a scent to these tootsies, just about 10 - 15% of what I crave, but they felt amazing!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Wow, just saw the last pic. Those soles look amazing. I really do think im attracted to the shape of the sole

I know what you mean [Mmm]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

She was very good company. She was telling me about some reality show she was watching and claimed that one of the women from that was Margaret Thatcher's(UK Ex Prime Minister) daughter. I can't remember now the name of the woman she said but I knew it was not Margaret Thatcher's daughter. So I made a bet, if she was right I would double her pay for the shoot and if she was wrong I got to suck her toes. She agreed thank god, so I googled it on my phone and of course she was wrong and I got my reward [Evil Grin]
Yowsah! Well played, my friend. [Woot]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links