Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More feet from a friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More feet from a friend
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this is okay, I mean.... this is a forum for posting pictures of feet, right? I am bored at work and thought that I could post some pictures of feet.

These feet belong to my wife's best friend. She was 24 at the time and she wanted to be on my website, under the name "Bambi". She had nice legs, nice long feet and great looking toes. I'm sorry for the quality of the photos, but this was back in the day when a 5 MP camera was a huge deal.

- BAMBI-0016 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- BAMBI-015 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Now her feet are hot. Her toes and soles are driving me crazy. What size is she?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she wears the same size as my wife: 8 and 1/2.

She and my wife have known each other since kids and she was my wife's first girlfriend, when they were both teens.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mzami
Loyal Member
Member # 50358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mzami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing, cum worthy [Jerkoff]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, so, your wife dated/fooled around with girls? Does she still do that? And if so, are you involved? Or did she give it up to be faithfully married?

You did quite the turnaround in life after starting out all religious and stuff!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

My wife came from a religious family as well, but liked girls. In fact, our first date, was actually me and her girlfriend together. She picked me because she said I was a better kisser. Yes, she still has thoughts about girls and the rule is, she can do whatever she wants to a girl, but I get all the feet.

Unfortunately.... this hasn't happened yet

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
My wife came from a religious family as well, but liked girls. In fact, our first date, was actually me and her girlfriend together. She picked me because she said I was a better kisser. Yes, she still has thoughts about girls and the rule is, she can do whatever she wants to a girl, but I get all the feet.

Unfortunately.... this hasn't happened yet

Those would be the feet to start with. Gorgeous. [Mmm]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links