Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The older stripper's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The older stripper's feet
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, while at my job, one day I was trying to secretly update my website, when our new marketing director caught me. She was 31 at the time, single, and was also a stripper. She had a perfect body and when she saw me do my site, she asked for full membership. This woman, who went by "Rani", had a foot fetish and even tasted toes of other girls at the strip club. What more could you ask for? An older woman, stripper, with a foot fetish and perfect feet? She let me take pictures of her feet, every day.

- DSC04016 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC04011 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC03946 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC03936 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC03387 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

I made cookies one day to bring into the office to share and then used one for this:
 - DSC02907 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC02609 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- DSC02601 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, those feet would drain my balls and my bank account.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reads like a fantasy story! The only thing that would make it better is if she had caught you at your foot fetish like she did, and then made you her slave, demanding that you lick and suck her feet every day at work! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny; the last job I had was in an office, and I occasionally baked cookies at home and brought some in to share with co-workers. But management fired me in August for bullshit reasons (nothing I did wrong, I mean), and so now they don't get cookies. Fuck 'em!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy hell her feet are hot. Love the dark mail varnish.

[ January 08, 2017, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Footman44 ]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
WOW, those feet would drain my balls and my bank account.

LOL. I second that.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if she still strips or not. She used the desk job to show proof of salary to a bank to buy a house. She worked at the penthouse club, on the east side.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she has nice feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of job do you have that you have a boss who's also a stripper, and you get to update your site on the job?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

I'll tell you.... the company was owned by a couple. The man, had a VIP membership at the Penthouse club and would go back to the VIP area, get his wife drunk, and then look at breasts all night. He was pretty religious at the time, and noticed that most of the strippers told him that they were poor and had no money. (He is and was super gullible.) So, he decided to save the strippers. He hired Phoenix and Rani, even for a few months because he thought he could convert them to regular employees, all the while, still visiting them on the weekends at the club. When they got fired and quit, he then hired B/Brandy who wasn't a stripper but a topless bartender. He even hired her younger, 16 year old sister to be the janitor. She would walk around in flipflops and yoga pants and a tight tank top shirt. She was fired by the HR person. So, what you had was a horny boss, hiring whoever he thought was hot, without the consent of the HR manager.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links