Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Silly Southern basketball player's HUGE soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silly Southern basketball player's HUGE soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was shot in late summer of 2016 -- I left the lawn to meet someone for a half hour, and when I was done I was going back to the lawn when I noticed a pretty head peeking up near the edge of the library. On a hunch I went up there and I saw her, and I thanked God for hunches. She had on a pink hoodie, just like the other girl that was sitting with her. Strangely, the other girl was sitting pretty far from her -- actually leaving enough room for me to comfortably sit between them. Now it is very weird to sit on the ground on the plaza in front of the library, but mitigating things just a little, this at least was in the back and on the edge so relatively few people saw me. So yeah, it was slightly less embarrassing, but embarrassing all the same. The back of the other girl's hoody was clearly visible because she was slouched forward and texting, and it showed the name of the school basketball team they play for -- it's in a state in the deep South of the USA. These girls were both clearly very, very tall -- this girl was about six foot two and her blonde friend, who was much less cute, looked to be even taller. I'm guessing they were fitting in a lot of sightseeing while in town because this very sweet, silly girl had her beat-up white sneakers, which looked like ocean liners, off, pink socks stuffed in them, and her bare feet up, resting on a seat.

Fuck me though, those feet -- they were something ELSE, man. They were huge and thick -- like size 12 or something, really long, but also really wide. But in really good shape, you could almost say tender and soft-looking. I half-expected a basketball player's soles to be sort of callused and rough, but hers actually looked sort of pampered. So despite the fact that I had to sit on the pavement, on the ground, in between two friends, and that one of the friends would be able to look basically straight down into my viewfinder ... despite all that ... I got right over there and went to work. LOL! As soon as I walked over they both looked at me and as I sat down on the pavement they both giggled quietly. When the camera came out -- they both laughed loudly! Opened the cam up and pointed it at her soles, which loomed MASSIVE in my viewfinder. This was the moment of truth -- the time when she could have nixed the whole thing. But she just laughed and pointed her toes straight up to heaven, flexing them upward! So I pressed record to see what would happen....

And it happened! She was so silly and so fun through the whole shoot. She didn't even pretend that she didn't notice what I was doing. She would look straight down into the camera with looks of amusement or sometimes even a sort of silly, guileless seductiveness. The whole time she kept those huge, thick naked soles angled straight at my eager camcorder, her toes pointed up so I could fully appreciate just how big they were. I think I have a sense of the psychology behind what was going on. She is a big girl, probably awkward and self-conscious, almost certainly shy and too tall for most boys (who, being vain, usually don't like being with a taller girl). She's probably supremely embarrassed about the size of her feet -- southern girls can be pretty mean about stuff like that and she was no doubt teased about it a lot. I'll bet she was one of those tweens whose feet grow before the rest of her and they must have looked like surfboards bolted onto her ankles. They kind of still do! So here she was, tucked away in a corner so no one could see her resting her tired Olive Oyl-like tootsies, but what? ... someone actually finds her feet so attractive he's willing to submit to intense social embarrassment just to film them so he can enjoy looking at them later? No way!!! This I think was very new to her, and, dare I say, perhaps a very nice feeling. She got to model and tease with something she's probably always felt self-conscious about. And man, did she ever! She was a total delight.

The whole time she was texting and laughing, and I have no doubt it was with the friend, who wasn't exactly looming over me but could absolutely see my viewfinder. So I assume the texts were fast and furious -- "I can see his viewfinder and your feet are totally what he's filming!" She sometimes looked at the friend, who was off diagonally a bit to her right, but usually she was texting her instead of looking.

At one point I moved over to get her soles and face in better display together. Usually I edit that kid of thing out but I left it in just to show how totally nonchalant she was as I repositioned to shoot her face and soles better.

Eventually my battery died. This was crushing to me! But I had already caught well over ten minutes of her southern gal banana boats so I was thinking about nothing but going home and just LOOKING at this. :-p I got up and left and as I was doing so I heard them both break out into laughter again. I exited the library terrace and then it occurred to me that I had a backup battery, which I swapped for the dead one as I walked back to the lawn to see if anything was going on. As usual, they were closing the lawn (which was opened for about a total of seven minutes all year) so I thought I'd head back to see if the Alabama Bigfoot was still on display, but sadly they had left. I headed down the stairs off of the library terrace at 42nd and Madison and as I got down to the sidewalk ... low and behold they were both standing right there directly in front of me -- the silly brunette and her friend, in their pink hoodies, both totally towering over me! The girl I had been shooting looked over and saw me and a huge smile lit up her face, but she didn't say anything to her friend who was looking at a tourist map. She did not avert her eyes or anythibng -- she just kept looking at me, smiling, her eyebrow arched, and I gave her a quick smile and went on my way ... memory of her size 12s safe on my camcorder!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] love big feet and this hits the money [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
[Drool] love big feet and this hits the money [Jerkoff]

And ***I*** just hit the ceiling!!!! [Eek!] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I would LOVE to sniff those boats right after a game !!!! [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her!! That playful smile, those incredible big feet! Sensational!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually fmuk if anything I like her playful attitude even more than her big soles. Well, almost. 😉

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stuff of legends!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links