Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » So Hard To Choose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So Hard To Choose
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright you guys, it’s time to play “Quash the Conundrum”

Now that I don’t have a site, I don’t have an income from the site, no matter how small, so I have to be very judicious on how I spend my hard earned cash. Since I always knew that I wanted to stay active as a photographer, I never planned to stop booking models for foot fetish shoots, and therefore this month’s conundrum. Like many Americans, I have the 16th off, which is Martin Luther King Day. I had planned to shoot with my long-time friend Tracy J. on that day, but then I met a very cute model through the net, who is very interested in foot fetish modeling, including foot worship stuff. I only have the time and budget to do one model this month, and I’m not sure of the next time I’ll be able to book another shoot, so there you have it.

The new girl is cute and petite, with size 6 feet, and blonde hair. She sent me some pics of her feet, which show that she has slight bunions, and no arch to speak of. All in all, I can still work with her and get great results, in my opinion.

Then again, Tracy J. is Tracy J. What would YOU guys do? Your opinions, as always, are greatly appreciated.

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] I know exactly what your going through!! I constantly have this problem, go with the model you know who's feet are at the standard you know or......the lucky dip!!! Thing is usually the prospect of new unseen feet excites me too much to resist [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J all the way! She's experienced, has incredible feet, and she will get you tons of good shots in your limited time.

Your Jennifer Luv shots were dynamite BTW! You have great photography skills with excellent lighting and sharp focus.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pic. of Tracy... [Jerkoff]
The new girl, I'll give her a [Mmm] for participating.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strictly based on the two photos above, I would go with Tracy J., all the way! [Thumbs Up]

With that being said, I'm sure personally ***I*** could get "great results" ( [Jerkoff] ) with either one! [Wink] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J all tha way!!

And id still love a Tracy custom;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Strictly based on the two photos above, I would go with Tracy J., all the way! [Thumbs Up]

With that being said, I'm sure personally ***I*** could get "great results" ( [Jerkoff] ) with either one! [Wink] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

I hear you. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well naturally one would go for Tracy J. She is experienced and it will be money well spent. Although, I can't stop things about the old expression; nothing ventured nothing gained!! Maybe the newbie will surprise you [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The people have spoken!

I know it's a small sample but it looks like Tracy has it. I was leaning her way anyway because she's someone that gives consistent results, and since we've known each other so long, I don't have to constantly coach her to get what I want.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Fair Adam, let me know if you need me to hold a reflector or an off camera flash for your Tracy J session. Will work for final edits! ; )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Hey Fair Adam, let me know if you need me to hold a reflector or an off camera flash for your Tracy J session. Will work for final edits! ; )

I'll see what I can do. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tracy J is smoking hot [Jerkoff]

Any way you can release the set with her in the wedges please?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J's feet turns me on so much... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say go with Tracy J, but you already made up your mind. [Big Grin] She's got years of experience with you and she delivers.

I'm itching to shoot a video but I don't want to bother with a new model. I'd rather work with someone I have experience with.

Keep doing what you do! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links