Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Canadian Dominatrix' sexy soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Canadian Dominatrix' sexy soles
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOwrvvtyRU

She called me a "pathetic loser jerkaholic foot freak" on Twitter, just because I wrote her I'd lick her sweaty feet clean. [Drool] [Laugh]

Anyway enjoy her sexy soles and long toes, I like small minxes with biggish monkey feet. [Big Grin]
She has an accompanying text to her other humiliation vid: "You're a disgusting foot fetish creep who thinks licking soles and eating foot dust is somehow service and a manner of worship than take it for what it is. You're disgusting. Your habits are disgusting. You'll never get to touch my feet", but she has other foot vids as well (soles, foot bath).

I guess her personality is split regarding this fetish; she likes to show off her peds, but doesn't like guys to get too vocal about it.

-

She's so lovely, isn't she? [Mmm]

[ January 09, 2017, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: gypsyfeetlover ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links