Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Question about dance wear sites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about dance wear sites
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a thought for discussion, but do any of you find yourself looking all over the internet for non-fetish sites for feet? For example; my wife got a catalog to a dance supply website and while the following picture isn't from that dancewear site, it is from another one. Do you think that looking at non-foot fetish websites, for feet or fap material is bad?

- 22222222222222ALL0201P_MAIN_PAN by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

- 1111111111111111111ALL0211P_MAIN_ZEB by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

I mean, as long as you go into the adult section and see obviously adult feet, it is alright, right?

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Do you think that looking at non-foot fetish websites, for feet or fap material is bad?"

No; but I can tell you that that there is nothing in those two pictures that would come close to making me feel the need to fap.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"Do you think that looking at non-foot fetish websites, for feet or fap material is bad?"

No; but I can tell you that that there is nothing in those two pictures that would come close to making me feel the need to fap.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links