Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Punk Rock Singer's Soles - (Size 9's)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Punk Rock Singer's Soles - (Size 9's)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lina is the singer in a German punk rock band that was playing in my city. I was working as a cameraman for a local music show that did a spotlight on her band. After the shoot, we all went out for drinks.

While we were hanging out she showed me photoshoots she had done involving bondage and we talked about her working as a dominatrix in Germany. I told her about my foot fetish and showed her some photos and video clips.

This led to Lina taking off a boot and sock right at the table and practically sticking her foot in my face! "What you think of my feet?" she asked me in broken english. From what I could see in the dim light, they were very nice! But, I had to get a better look at them, preferably in front of my camera.

I told Lina that I wanted her to model for me. "Anytime!" she said. So, we decided to shoot the next day at my studio.

Lina started off in boots...the only type of shoes that she owns! She kicks them off and shows her socks before stripping them off one-by-one and shows off her beautiful, pale, soft soles with unpolished toes. Lina wears a size 9 shoe.

Lina is a great foot model! She poses her feet in all types of angles. She has some amazing toe spread skills! She's a fantastic foot model and had a blast doing it.

clip available in my store: clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl that knows the power of her feet...priceless!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are perfect.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are freakin' awesome. Size 9 and long toes. Even better that she's open to foot fetish.

Thanks for posting her!

[ January 26, 2017, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and feet ..... [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant. Another example of right place right time. Plus that huge amount of luck you seem to never run out off [Thumbs Up] . She has gorgeous toes, soles and excellent toe spread and scrunch [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work!! [Thumbs Up] There is no greater rush than when a girl is taking her shoes off for the first time to show you her feet!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, she looks like she has tons of charisma. Well done.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chess
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing story and feet! What's her band's name? And did you get anything such as a site from her work as model and dominatrix?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were very fortunate that night
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very awesome
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links