Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candy-toed Korean cutie's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candy-toed Korean cutie's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I got lots of amazing content this year so you may not understand this, but it was a very disheartening year, because the management of the park where I shoot has really restricted opening of the lawn, so the opportunities to just hang around and wait for something to happen were really, really limited. A lot of the fun for me is in being there, enjoying the quiet and people watching, even if the soles are not out and available to be photographed.

So the lawn is finally open but naturally there is an event. As a result, most peoples' seats are pointed toward the stage, which makes it much harder to shoot. But as I walked around, I noticed a rare view, something from the days when the lawn was just open so people could enjoy the green quiet of the grass -- a pretty little Asian gal who was pointedly NOT there for the music. She was reading a book, or at least trying to, her bare feet up, her toenails painted in all different colors. Her hair was tinted, which seems semi-regulation for Asian girls these days, and was very pretty. And better yet, the people around her were not too too close, so I could sit on the lawn and shoot. Fortunately she had little khaki shorts on so there would be no upskirt misunderstandings. As soon as the camera was pointed at her bare soles, she would know it was her feet I was after, and nothing more sinister.

I sat down more or less at the feet of a middle-aged German couple who were listening to the music, but they didn't seem to pay me much mind. I got the camera out and began to shoot her and she soon indicated that she found my interest in her feet a subject of amusement, or at least so it seemed to me (I'm not a mindreader though -- full disclosure!). I love when a girl sees me shooting and has a little smirk and tries not to react because she thinks if she looks too long and hard I will panic and run. I wouldn't, but the care she shows not to spook me is pretty adorable, and indicates that she actually thinks her bare soles being appreciated and admired is cute and a unique experience. That's the way it's meant so I'm glad it's the way it's seen sometimes.

At first she had her soles in a nice pose, and I shot hoping that she would go into my ideal pose, and eventually she did and BAM it was totally magnetic. Soles very much on display, knowing little smirk, cute little Asian face? Yeah, I love it. And her soles ... my God ... they were PERFECTLY SHAPED. On the lawn below here were some sexy high heeled pumps, and she must like to wear them often, as she had just some very mild callusing on the balls of her feet, but not enough to dissuade me from shooting her breathtakingly beautiful soles. Before she went into my ideal cross ankle pose she has her feet separated a bit, but she grabbed the back rest of the seat with her toes a lot, which is pretty sexy too. Then for a bit she had her feet side by side and flexed them up and down, and sometimes did that hillbilly toe curl where the big toe goes up and the other toes go down, which I really, really, really love for some reason.

She actually seemed to extend her stay due to the shooting -- another thing I love! But eventually it seemed clear she had to go, so she slipped those four inch tan pumps back on and left. I posted a pic of the book she was reading on a foot forum after I shot it and people agreed that the text is Korean, so my guess is she is too. No matter what nationality, she's definitely adorable and so are her little shapely soles.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was fantastic, beautiful soles. It very muvh so seemed like she was modeling those feet for you. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sat there with her soles totally on display opposite my camera lens for over 20 minutes.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amazingly beautiful find!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolic
Board Regular
Member # 48629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the pics
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! Love Asian gals and the multi-colored toes was a nice treat.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links